Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxxx

Dec 6, 2016
I fell over laughing when I found out "Donald Trump" is censored. Has CubeCraft become a safe-space for mentally-enslaved, easily-triggered, safe-space-dependent morons? "Hillary Clinton" isn't censored, only "Donald Trump". This needs to be fixed promptly. After all, President-Elect Donald J. Trump is going to be our next President and it would only make CubeCraft look stupid to have his name censored. Hopefully you weren't triggered by this thread :^)

Maxxx

Dec 6, 2016
hahaha, i bet i can guess who the admin voted for...
Lmao yeah. I just think this sort of bullcrap makes CubeCrap look stupid. They seriously need to filter "Donald Trump" because they might get triggered? Give me a fricking break.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I fell over laughing when I found out "Donald Trump" is censored. Has CubeCraft become a safe-space for mentally-enslaved, easily-triggered, safe-space-dependent morons? "Hillary Clinton" isn't censored, only "Donald Trump". This needs to be fixed promptly. After all, President-Elect Donald J. Trump is going to be our next President and it would only make CubeCraft look stupid to have his name censored. Hopefully you weren't triggered by this thread :^)
Hello. The reason why we added the word Donald Trump to the filter, is because we do NOT want people to start a political flame-war in our server. Once his name is mentioned, I can guarantee that someone will get "triggered" and begin to have a political debate in the chat -- that is simply unacceptable and we do not want that to happen.
"Trump" is part of the filter as the world literally blowed up all the lobbies and all the chats. Once someone mentioned Trump, a massive uproar was caused, about how Trump is -this- and Trump is -that-, and we do not want people to argue about politics, a potentially sensitive subject to people, on a child-friendly Minecraft server. There will be people who blow it out of proportion, and will begin to break rules as a cause of it. I hope you understand. :]
My response to another thread which was about the same issue.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello. The reason why we added the word Donald Trump to the filter, is because we do NOT want people to start a political flame-war in our server. Once his name is mentioned, I can guarantee that someone will get "triggered" and begin to have a political debate in the chat -- that is simply unacceptable and we do not want that to happen.

I already knew that. Good job, @YounB.

Maxxx

Dec 6, 2016

Oh no! We wouldn't want your special little snowflakes to get triggered by a person's name. Boohoo. God forbid the name "Donald Trump" should trigger a precious little snowflake. If these fricking safe-space-dependent morons are getting triggered by a person's name, they should probably get the frick off the internet right now. What a pathetic server. I suppose I'll just sit back and sip from my liberal tears mug as CubeCrap censors all opposing opinions and anything that might be remotely controversial.

codexprivateㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
α муѕтяισυѕ ρƖαcє
Oh no! We wouldn't want your special little snowflakes to get triggered by a person's name. Boohoo. God forbid the name "Donald Trump" should trigger a precious little snowflake. If these fricking safe-space-dependent morons are getting triggered by a person's name, they should probably get the frick off the internet right now. What a pathetic server. I suppose I'll just sit back and sip from my liberal tears mug as CubeCrap censors all opposing opinions and anything that might be remotely controversial.
I think the same but there is a line between donald trump, noob and kill yourself

Maxxx

Dec 6, 2016
I think the same but there is a line between donald trump, noob and kill yourself

To put things in perspective, it's like if your name became filtered because people disliked you. It's some pretty dumb bullcrap - people need to grow tougher skin and learn not to get triggered by things like, oh I don't know, a fricking name? But hey, I don't care, I'm just celebrating a Trump victory. I don't give a crap, I'll trigger all the mentally-enslaved, safe-space-dependent special snowflakes I want! :^)

codexprivateㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
α муѕтяισυѕ ρƖαcє
To put things in perspective, it's like if your name became filtered because people disliked you. It's some pretty dumb bullcrap - people need to grow tougher skin and learn not to get triggered by things like, oh I don't know, a fricking name? But hey, I don't care, I'm just celebrating a Trump victory. I don't give a crap, I'll trigger all the mentally-enslaved, safe-space-dependent special snowflakes I want! :^)
They blocked it for 1 specific reason (which I respect idc about this trump thing I live in belgium lmao) and that is they dont want discussions about politics because this is still a block game ;^-|)

Maxxx

Dec 6, 2016
They blocked it for 1 specific reason (which I respect idc about this trump thing I live in belgium lmao) and that is they dont want discussions about politics because this is still a block game ;^-|)

Understandable, but it looks really bad when they don't filter "Hillary Clinton". Now, it should be no surprise that I'm a Trump supporter by now. I honestly don't give a crap if someone says "Hillary Clinton". Unlike the Left, I don't get triggered by such nonsense. I just think if you're going to filter Trump's name for the sake of keeping political conversations off of the server, filter both of the main candidates. It just looks terrible for CubeCraft to censor one person but not the other.

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Just sayin', but you are getting triggered yourself. Lmao.
Who's the triggered little snowflake? You, yes, it's you :)

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
Understandable, but it looks really bad when they don't filter "Hillary Clinton". Now, it should be no surprise that I'm a Trump supporter by now. I honestly don't give a crap if someone says "Hillary Clinton". Unlike the Left, I don't get triggered by such nonsense. I just think if you're going to filter Trump's name for the sake of keeping political conversations off of the server, filter both of the main candidates. It just looks terrible for CubeCraft to censor one person but not the other.
The problem's that trump was being used as an insult, while Hillary Clinton wasn't. Also, Trump said some really racist/xenophobic/sexist/homophobic things, and Cubecraft doesn't want the players to talk about this things.

Maxxx

Dec 6, 2016
Just sayin', but you are getting triggered yourself. Lmao.
Who's the triggered little snowflake? You, yes, it's you :)

I'm not triggered. Honestly, I don't give a crap what CubeCraft does. Of course, I find it pretty dang stupid and I wanted to speak up but I'm not going to cry my eyes out and seek counselling. (:

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

Maxxx

Dec 6, 2016
The problem's that trump was being used as an insult, while Hillary Clinton wasn't. Also, Trump said some really racist/xenophobic/sexist/homophobic things, and Cubecraft doesn't want the players to talk about this things.

How do you feel about Hillary calling black people "Super predators"? That's not at all racist? And go ahead and show me where Trump said those things.

codexprivateㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
α муѕтяισυѕ ρƖαcє
Agreed

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
I'm not triggered. Honestly, I don't give a crap what CubeCraft does.
I
V

If these fricking safe-space-dependent morons are getting triggered by a person's name, they should probably get the frick off the internet right now. What a pathetic server. I suppose I'll just sit back and sip from my liberal tears mug as CubeCrap censors all opposing opinions and anything that might be remotely controversial.

Lmao yeah. I just think this sort of bullcrap makes CubeCrap look stupid. They seriously need to filter "Donald Trump" because they might get triggered? Give me a fricking break.

You clearly do not care...

TalkToMy

Jan 3, 2017
Maxxx I think this is what the mod meant by an politival war, but instead ifin the gane you are creating one on the forum..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom