Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should half health be removed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LegendaryNoah

Nov 28, 2019
Now all of you who like half health, Hear me out. This is my opinion and I am just tired of people who vote for it, then the game ends in 5 minutes. (In case you didn't know, this is for just eggwars.)

The whole game (In my opinion) shouldn't have half health. The reason being is it seems as though people just vote for it to get points and it just gets annoying after a while because it doesn't make the game balanced at all. All it does is give everyone except the people who voted for half health about 5 minutes to really progress the game. Another reason being that its just dumb to have a something that would end a game in about 10 minutes. Now I like long games, I can get better, realize better strategy's, and just get better at the game. But when you add something that will end the game super quick, it starts to get annoying very quick, especially when your trying to get better at a mini game that your not to good at. You see were i'm going with this. You can say what ever you want in the comments but at the end of the day, all your trying to do is have fun. And when you add something that ruins it for me and other people who like normal health, it just is annoying and frustrating. So it would at least make sense to add another gamemode to eggwars that is for people who like half health, and leave the rest to Normal, Dubble, or Tripple, because honestly, we can all agree that tripple can go die in a hole. So go ahead and tell me if i'm right or wrong, because I want to see what the community thinks about half health as a whole.

Edit 1: Sorry if I didn't clarify this! Yes I do agree with voting half on some maps like under da sea, because it wont last 10 minutes unlike Rome, where I would prefer them to not have added it in, because it will still take about 5 minutes to finish, so I don't get why you would if you know it would end very fast despite you voting for it. Also I didn't mean for them to remove it, I guess what i'm trying to say is, try to make a practice mode

Last edited:

LegendaryNoah

Nov 28, 2019
I normally always vote normal health in my opinion its better than a game ending in 5 minutes. It just makes the game boring
Yes this is my point its always just annoying for me to go into a game, look at health, and see 1 for half, then if I vote normal, I check tab, and theres like 10 other ranks in the game, then they'll vote all half seeing I voted normal, just thought i'd post to show that i'm fed up and if they want half, they need to make another gameode for it so people like us can enjoy the game without fearing that someone is going to vote half.

Edit 1: Sorry, I needed to add more

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
I personally am that person that always votes half, I like fights, however, I hate fights that last an eternity. Especially in games that carry on for 1-2 hours, the longer you spend in that one singular game, the more stacked those other players get. The more stacked they get, the more they camp and in some maps even if you can ender pearl in, you're more likely to die from getting bow spammed off than by a proper fight with swords. You also can't complain to them about camping, because as long as they have an active/alive egg, they're free to camp. I feel that playing in half health, adds more pressure, in the sense that you either have to focus on trying to survive or focus on attacking or both. So if you really wanted to get better at this game, emphasis on Egg Wars, then you should try to catch up to everyone else, rather than limiting them and forcing them to play a game style that you want. So for these reasons, I voted No, I would prefer keeping half health.

Reactions: B3n3t and Lime

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Tbh OP-half is the same as normal-normal in terms of PvP, you might even survive longer in OP-half. And if you want longer games, simply join maps like under da sea and TeaParty. Adding another gamemode for just OP-half would honestly be stupid. It will only result in having to wait longer for games to start.

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I used to dislike the OP/half health games, but now I vote for this most of the time. OP comes with better prices for blocks and food. I vote half health because fights would last for too long if it's normal health, because OP has better enchanted gear. Personally, I really don't like long lasting games.
I can understand that others have different opinions about this and this is one of the main reasons to buy a rank - voting for the options that you like.

Last edited:

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Now all of you who like half health, Hear me out. This is my opinion and I am just tired of people who vote for it, then the game ends in 5 minutes. (In case you didn't know, this is for just eggwars.)

The whole game (In my opinion) shouldn't have half health. The reason being is it seems as though people just vote for it to get points and it just gets annoying after a while because it doesn't make the game balanced at all. All it does is give everyone except the people who voted for half health about 5 minutes to really progress the game. Another reason being that its just dumb to have a something that would end a game in about 10 minutes. Now I like long games, I can get better, realize better strategy's, and just get better at the game. But when you add something that will end the game super quick, it starts to get annoying very quick, especially when your trying to get better at a mini game that your not to good at. You see were i'm going with this. You can say what ever you want in the comments but at the end of the day, all your trying to do is have fun. And when you add something that ruins it for me and other people who like normal health, it just is annoying and frustrating. So it would at least make sense to add another gamemode to eggwars that is for people who like half health, and leave the rest to Normal, Dubble, or Tripple, because honestly, we can all agree that tripple can go die in a hole. So go ahead and tell me if i'm right or wrong, because I want to see what the community thinks about half health as a whole.
I think half health is better for rush maps and fast games, so I don't agree with you.

Kenza

Nov 14, 2018
Hengelo OV
Pronouns
She/Her

I think the exact same. There are always tryharders then and you can barely do something against them because you're dead so easily. I respect the people who vote it, but I think maybe they should be different gamemodes or something you know?

B3n3t

Feb 22, 2019
Spain
I personally am that person that always votes half, I like fights, however, I hate fights that last an eternity. Especially in games that carry on for 1-2 hours, the longer you spend in that one singular game, the more stacked those other players get. The more stacked they get, the more they camp and in some maps even if you can ender pearl in, you're more likely to die from getting bow spammed off than by a proper fight with swords. You also can't complain to them about camping, because as long as they have an active/alive egg, they're free to camp. I feel that playing in half health, adds more pressure, in the sense that you either have to focus on trying to survive or focus on attacking or both. So if you really wanted to get better at this game, emphasis on Egg Wars, then you should try to catch up to everyone else, rather than limiting them and forcing them to play a game style that you want. So for these reasons, I voted No, I would prefer keeping half health.

I can agree here with this :D

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
you cant eliminate a whole team with full health, with half you can eliminate them because they dont have time to heal when the others are just neked hitting you with his hands
half health is usefull for killing that anoying neked people than only want to punch you

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
The reason being is it seems as though people just vote for it to get points and it just gets annoying after a while because it doesn't make the game balanced at all.

I vote half heart because I want quick games. No need to drag it out. It also doesn't make the game any more or less balanced, as everyone has the exact same changes. Besides, the leather armor does plenty of protecting.

Now I like long games, I can get better, realize better strategy's, and just get better at the game.

Short games... long games... you will always improve?

all your trying to do is have fun. And when you add something that ruins it for me and other people who like normal health, it just is annoying and frustrating.

And I think half health is fun? Remove it and you ruin the game for others....

LegendaryNoah

Nov 28, 2019
I think half health is better for rush maps and fast games, so I don't agree with you.
I vote half heart because I want quick games. No need to drag it out. It also doesn't make the game any more or less balanced, as everyone has the exact same changes. Besides, the leather armor does plenty of protecting.

Short games... long games... you will always improve?

And I think half health is fun? Remove it and you ruin the game for others....
I understand that, and I should have clarified that in the actual writing, but its just to me seems dumb to add health that people like me don't like. I wasn't trying to say to remove it, I meant they should remove it and add another gamemode for people who want it, go to that gamemode, that's all.

LegendaryNoah

Nov 28, 2019
I think the exact same. There are always tryharders then and you can barely do something against them because you're dead so easily. I respect the people who vote it, but I think maybe they should be different gamemodes or something you know?
Yes it make so much sense to do that!

Reactions: Kenza
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Mayday! Mayday! Its May Day!!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Top Bottom