Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Click yes if you think cubecraft is a good server. (There is not a no option, we are your gods).

• Yes.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Yes.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
Hey, You! Yes, you! Are you a lonely child who has no friends? Well, we've got just the place for you, CUBECRAFT!

In cubecraft, we are nice to EVERYONE! We respect everyone and love everyone, we share with everyone, we even dance with everyone (somehow)!

Now, in the land of cubecraftness, there are only 3 things to do!

1. Go on forums and just turn into a mindless drone, praising everyone who says nice stuff for no real reason.

2. Go on forums and tell every negative person some stupid comeback like:

'If you were nicer, you'd have more friends, and friends are COOOOOOOOOL' -Coolcat saves the kids, 2016

3. Go on the cubecraft server, and be surrounded by idiots who can't tell the difference between SOLO and TEAM.

Now, obviously we can't have fun without some RULES:

All current cubecraft rules 2017:

No swearing.
No insulting someone.
No insulting anything.
No critising stuff.
No stupid suggestions you may not think is stupid but we do and we are better than you.
No hate.
No free speech towards anyone.
No liberty towards hate, negative comments, or opinions.
No opinions at all.
Everything you say must appeal to special 4-year-olds who shouldn't be on the internet anyway.
No criticising staff.
No telling staff anything unless it makes them feel better.
No insulting a staff in the slightest. Calling the staff a waste of time, that's mod abuse! Calling the staff decent. You didn't call them amazing, that's mod abuse!. Calling the staff anything over than 'You are the one and only god of this heaven and earth' and that's mod abuse!
No having fun if fun involves trolling people.
No griefing on creative, even though no-one plays that game anymore.
No griefing on any other game (please note griefing is NOT just breaking things, I should kno- wait what?)
No doing anything that regards calling someone special.

Warning: the following mentions religion and slightly makes fun out of it due to past events in like the 18th centuray.

Before you comment below 'Omg cactus_awex you are so mean you criticised my religion'

1. Boo Hoo.
2. (Most important one in my opinion) Take a joke.
3. M8, this is a Minecraft website, not a church/temple.

No mention of religion.
Any mention of atheism, Judaism, Islam etc is bad. Cubecraft is God and is the only god. If you aren't part of the cube craft religion then join us or we will tie you to a stick and burn you with gunpowder, ya know, like religious people do! :D

SEE? Cubecraft is fun and NO-ONE will ever get insulted, and if they do we brutally murder them :) JOIN TODAY AT:

play.cubecraft.net

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom