Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

kkbubble

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2014
The chair in between good and evil
ok guys so mojang decided to be idiotic and ruin their own game. they have made a eula that states that people cannot earn money of MC. that means no more donations. that means Rubik and halo get no money. that means that this server and many other servers die due to lack of funds. please vote here and help stop this. only vote once or none of your votes count. @musemat @halothe23 please pin this so everyone can see this.

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/mojang-change-your-eula#share

TheBlueCreeper79

Jan 25, 2014
A cave in a hole in a ravine
ok guys so mojang decided to be idiotic and ruin their own game. they have made a eula that states that people cannot earn money of MC. that means no more donations. that means Rubik and halo get no money. that means that this server and many other servers die due to lack of funds. please vote here and help stop this. only vote once or none of your votes count. @musemat @halothe23 please pin this so everyone can see this.

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/mojang-change-your-eula#share
#SAVECCG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom