Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Something I've noticed: the one and only thing spambots post are health-related products. Nothing else. Isn't this slightly strange? I mean, why don't some of them advertise servers? Why don't some of them advertise other video games?

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
Something I've noticed: the one and only thing spambots post are health-related products. Nothing else. Isn't this slightly strange? I mean, why don't some of them advertise servers? Why don't some of them advertise other video games?

If by "Health Related" you mean... vital organ.. (Although yes, they do count, but not when all the add is about it...)
No.

Nah, it is not strange at all since it is probably come from one source, the spam bot attack come around 2 weeks now?
It is probably only distributed by one man / source

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
If by "Health Related" you mean... vital organ.. (Although yes, they do count, but not when all the add is about it...)
No.

Nah, it is not strange at all since it is probably come from one source, the spam bot attack come around 2 weeks now?
It is probably only distributed by one man / source
Is it possible to find the IP of the spambot's creator/the IP the spambot is running from?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom