Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xNessus

Mar 7, 2022
Palestine
www.instagram.com
Eggwars - Fireball & TNT

Hello everyone, today I will talk about Fireball & TNT.
I will be honest and say that Fireball is currently useless

why ?

1 : Bad Knockback and useless

Is this Knockback useful against players? No!

2 : Fireball Jump

After the Fireball was reprogrammed, the Fireball jump no longer works

I believe that Fireball jump was very useful and useful for hunting the runners ( specially me ngl )

3 : Fireball vs bridge

When you shot the Fireball to the Bridge,. Look here :

its really useless

4 : Fireball Wall Knockback

5 : Tnt Knockback ?

If the Knockback of Fireball is removed because it was Overpowered, what about TNT? Explain to me. Watch this:

Tnt used to be more overpowerd than fireball !!

+ So, Nessus, what is your suggestion?

+ You wanted to remove the Elytra, and now you want to bring back the Knockback of Fireball?

- Not really .

my suggestion is :

1: Bring back Fireball as it was in Eggwars season 1 without changing the price

Example :

or

2: Return Fireball as it was with the double of price.

Well, if the second option is to be applied, there is a problem, and I will admit it frankly, which is Fireball Wall Knockback
It is very Overpowered and it is impossible for you to survive without Elytra Leap

+ Nessus wdym fireball wall knockback ?

- Here :

to survive against these kind of fireball you need to use elytra leap

but if the second option has been applied and elytra got removed how you can survive

actually feather leap will be enough sometimes
but here i will talk about EnderPearl Leap

Elytra Leap gives you a 100% chance to survive .
But
Enderpearl leap gives you an 80% chance to survive , which is better, to be honest

Some people who are good at using Elytra Leap in Normal Health are almost impossible to kill
you drop him in the void so he do elytra leap so annoying

enderpearl leap will be useful to survive against tnt/fireball overpowerd or normal knockback

okay why overpowerd knockback will be useful ?

tbh its useful in normal health cuz its take so much time to kill the runners and its useful to kill the laggers look :

sometimes you cant give laggers kb look at 5nzo bro

fireball will be useful against him ( no hard feelings 5nzo just love )

Let me hear your opinions guys

Thanks to @Fesa , @oumai

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
I agree that blastball is kinda useless now after it got nerfed. But I still like the new blastball more because it doesn't kill player on one shot if hit correctly, and now people use swords more because blastballs are not overpowered. But I think it would be better to make blastballs little bit better, just like they were back in season 1 and before.

TNT is still too overpowered right now and needs to be nerfed a lot! All players spam TNT only now and rarely even use any other weapon. Especially players who dragclick can spam over 10 TNT's in less than one second, which is too overpowered and makes fights really boring because you need to constantly run away from those TNT stacks, or you will get launched 100 blocks in the air. There isn't really any other problems with the TNT, but the knockback is just too high. I would suggest to reduce the knockback of TNT atleast 50%, or maybe even more.

I also still think that Eggwars would be better without elytra too, because games tend to take really long if someone constantly uses leap+elytra or even elytra+pearl to avoid fights. This also makes voiding kinda pointless.

Last edited:

xNessus

Mar 7, 2022
Palestine
www.instagram.com
I agree that blastball is kinda useless now after it got nerfed. But I still like the new blastball more because it doesn't kill player on one shot if hit correctly, and now people use swords more because blastballs are not overpowered. But I think it would be better to make blastballs little bit better, just like they were back in season 1 and before.

TNT is still too overpowered right now and needs to be nerfed a lot! All players spam TNT only now and rarely even use any other weapon. Especially players who dragclick can spam over 10 TNT's in less than one second, which is too overpowered and makes fights really boring because you need to constantly run away from those TNT stacks, or you will get launched 100 blocks in the air. There isn't really any other problems with the TNT, but the knockback is just too high. I would suggest to reduce the knockback of TNT atleast 50%, or maybe even more.

I also still think that Eggwars would be better without elytra too, because games tend to take really long if someone constantly uses leap+elytra or even elytra+pearl to avoid fights. This also makes voiding kinda pointless.

Exactly, no one uses Fireball anymore. It is very bad compared to Tnt. We saw in the Beach Map when we were fighting inside, the players would Spam Tnt and suddenly you see yourself in the Void because of Tnt. The truth is that Fireball was less Overpowered than Tnt. However, the power of Fireball was removed and it is still Tnt.

I suggest that Fireball come back like Season 1, since in the next update the leather armor will be brought back. I suggest bringing back Fireball as well and reducing the knockback effect of TNT to 50%.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BodilDaParrot's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on slo456's profile.
YO you joined the Forums the same day as me! :O
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
🐉
Reesle wrote on RedDevil_1's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎈
Reesle wrote on BodilDaParrot's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom