Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
READ BEFOR GOING BALISTIC!
Cant we all stop bickering about this update
Stop responding to people saying "Oh everyone wanted it" or "We got more people who like it" "No-one liked it
"

I personaly just want
-Sandstone, Glass and Glowstone added back
-A way to see the old gens
-Fix the map selection on Huts (Removed door add Brown or Green Clay)
-Way to have old leather armor
-Fix a generator gap on Boldores (Middel one the diamond gens has a space in the back making it look weird)
-Make the map Magic actually playable (Never in map selection)
-Add Area 51 back (Revised) (Islands eye level with the ground) (half mid for 2-3 islands)
-Make Construction a Speed Map also?
-Add Minions as a Speed Map (Revise it)
-We need another type of Tea Party Map (I got one if you want one :D)

(That's all for NOW)

I don't hate the update!
I just want the classics avalible!
@KronosReeper @iCheeetah @Bob_the_Giraffe @LucianYOLO @Zombiepower @zRinne @Nikoshka @ChillyTree @Ahs_Master @CREAM @DodelijkeNoob @FocusPlays (Brian) @jollow250 @Jossue @Jeff_Bllkth @LanceDaniels @Marieke2001 @NoMercyBroken @PressLaunchMike @RayzMC @TyFoxy @iSergio12j @KoiYT

Sorry For "Tags"

Last edited:

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
We need normal glass back along with sandstone tbh. I don't see why people are against this when it literally has no negative effects on the game.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't understand why people don't like or aren't satisfied with the new Eggwars update. Is it only because the 'sneak into another base without the person I the base noticing it' tactic is gone for you guys? I'd say, that's sad but okay, you have to live and deal with it.

Also, I've experienced enough times that a player didn't notice I was on their islands whilst I was wearing leather armour which had the colour of my own teams' colour and whilst I built myself in with the block which had the colour of my own teams' colour. So actually, your tactic isn't totally gone.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I don't think anything should change.
The normal sandstone and glass won't change anything. People will still see you building.
The generators are just more detailed.
Normal leather is boring. You might say "Colored leather detects you easier". If normal leather was added it would only take a few seconds to figure out who they are. All you have to do is zoom in to see their face or nametag with optifine (Which 50%+ of the players have) or just wait a second and let them get closed for you to see who they are.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't understand why people don't like or aren't satisfied with the new Eggwars update. Is it only because the 'sneak into another base without the person I the base noticing it' tactic is gone for you guys? I'd say, that's sad but okay, you have to live and deal with it.

Also, I've experienced enough times that a player didn't notice I was on their islands whilst I was wearing leather armour which had the colour of my own teams' colour and whilst I built myself in with the block which had the colour of my own teams' colour. So actually, your tactic isn't totally gone.

This is exactly what I'm pissed of about
People like you saying "You have to live and deal with it."
The whole point is people like most of it
We want the classics back!

I don't understand why people don't like or aren't satisfied with the new Eggwars update
Were not satisfied because we like classic egg wars!
We love all the things we lost
We don't like how easy it is to identify people now!

Reactions: Ducky

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida

Can you stop saying "just live and deal with it"? How would you feel is cubecraft just started allowing hackers and said "Just deal with it"? Saying "deal with it" isn't a valid argument for anything because it isn't any better than "I think I'm better than you so you are wrong". Can you give any actual downside to adding regular glass and/or sandstone?

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
This is exactly what I'm pissed of about
People like you saying "You have to live and deal with it."
Be nice to Cheetah. He is right, the changes were diffrrent, but for the better.

We love all the things we lost
We don't like how easy it is to identify peoplease now!

You might say "Colored leather detects you easier". If normal leather was added it would only take a few seconds to figure out who they are. All you have to do is zoom in to see their face or nametag with optifine (Which 50%+ of the players have) or just wait a second and let them get closed for you to see who they are.

Reactions: Ducky

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
How does removing regular glass and sandstone make the game better? That implies that adding them back in would make the game worse, but it really wouldn't.
Colored clay has almost no differences with sandstone and colored glass is almost the same as normal glass. The change is very nice to the game and is completely fine, as was sandstone and glass.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
One day at cubecraft offices:
Noob: MAN I hate people who try to act like our teammates and then break our egg
Average Player: Uh couldn't you see their gamer tag?
Noob: They were sneaking!
Average player: Didn't you see their face and tell their skin apart?
Noob: Their leather armor was in the way! IK lets make it so that armor and building will clearly give away what team they are on!!!
Average player: isn't that a bit unnecessary?
Noob: Too late.
The next day:
Noob: someone snuck by me again >:O
They were wearing chain armor and building with obsidian!!!
Average player: wow you really are bad.
Noob: I Know let's make it so all armor and blocks are colored!
10 days of this later:
Noob: I'm done!!! They weren't using blocks or armor this time and had their gamer tag which was in neon orange with the moving character things on their sides, their tools and weapons colored orange and their trail they had was orange and they snuck by me! I am making giant zombies with the team color ride them and making their skin a plain blob of their color.
What eggwars will become in 2 weeks in theaters near you.
But seriously I think that the colored blocks and armor was unnecisary and to much like lowpickle.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
One day at cubecraft offices:
Noob: MAN I hate people who try to act like our teammates and then break our egg
Average Player: Uh couldn't you see their gamer tag?
Noob: They were sneaking!
Average player: Didn't you see their face and tell their skin apart?
Noob: Their leather armor was in the way! IK lets make it so that armor and building will clearly give away what team they are on!!!
Average player: isn't that a bit unnecessary?
Noob: Too late.
The next day:
Noob: someone snuck by me again >:O
They were wearing chain armor and building with obsidian!!!
Average player: wow you really are bad.
Noob: I Know let's make it so all armor and blocks are colored!
10 days of this later:
Noob: I'm done!!! They weren't using blocks or armor this time and had their gamer tag which was in neon orange with the moving character things on their sides, their tools and weapons colored orange and their trail they had was orange and they snuck by me! I am making giant zombies with the team color ride them and making their skin a plain blob of their color.
What eggwars will become in 2 weeks in theaters near you.
But seriously I think that the colored blocks and armor was unnecisary and to much like lowpickle.

That makes no sence and that's not the point
I want to add the things we lost to what we have...
But still could you not...

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
That makes no sence and that's not the point
I want to add the things we lost to what we have...
But still could you not...
I wasn't trying to hate on your thread, and yes I do agree with you that sandstone is better than stained clay, it really sucks that bow everyone knows who is bridging from a mile away, same with the leather armor I think that there is some color advantage too, black blends in more compared to light blue or yellow. Sorry if that first post was unnecessary

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
How does removing regular glass and sandstone make the game better? That implies that adding them back in would make the game worse, but it really wouldn't.
Let's just think this through for a moment...
Normal glass and sandstone was added back in but the stained clay is still there. You start building out of sandstone or glass thinking you will blend in. But everyone else builds out of the stained clay so your sandstone stands out even more than the stained clay! You end up still being seen because it doesn't matter either way.
And if you say 'they won't notice a glass skybridge!', that is right. If they don't notice a 'flying' person building a clear glass bridge, they aren't going to notice you if you build out of any other color of glass!!!!!! So please stop saying you can't sneak without glass or sandstone because it doesn't matter!!!!!!!
Thank you.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Can you stop saying "just live and deal with it"? How would you feel is cubecraft just started allowing hackers and said "Just deal with it"? Saying "deal with it" isn't a valid argument for anything because it isn't any better than "I think I'm better than you so you are wrong". Can you give any actual downside to adding regular glass and/or sandstone?
I haven't said anything about CubeCraft allowing hackers, also, that's something different. I do understand that many people liked the old Eggwars, but also many people like the new Eggwars. Such as myself, but I know many others who like the new Eggwars.

I don't mind about the regular glass, but what I also said in my first post.
Also, I've experienced enough times players not noticing that I was on their base whilst I was wearing leather armour which had the colour of my own teams' colour and whilst I built myself in with the block which had the colour of my own teams' colour. So actually, your tactic isn't totally gone.

Again, I don't mind adding the normal glass back, but the new glass has to stay. So you'll have the normal white glass, the coloured glass and the coloured clay in the block shop. I like that idea and many others will do too.

I don't want the new coloured blocks to be removed, especially not the clay. Sandstone and clay, you can break both fast. I understand why you would like to have sandstone back, but then we can edit the normal sandstone into the shop right? Well, many people have to agree with it but if there're many people we can ask a Developer or an Owner.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
It seems a little bit that you are against the update, No problem Everyone has his opinion about the update, but I like the update and I am very happy with the update.

I don't understand why you want the old generators back. There is now a fair share, so that everyone has the same loot of the generators. Before the update get a person everything and the other players nothing. The only thing what Maybe should be added is a sound effect and the firework and Maybe points, If you upgrade a generator.

You want also back glass, but glass isn't removed. Only the colour of glass is now in your teamcolour.

Glowstone is removed, because it was useles. That is certainly true, you are nothing with this in the game.

PiffLegend

May 26, 2017
I think the new gens are better than the old ones.
The new leather armour design is so damn cool. I don't see the point of changing back to the old one..

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom