Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
I also like the original version, but this is also OK. It could be nice if CC chang d it back to how it used to be (Eggwars blocks, armour), but again, it is not TOO necessary

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
I also like the original version, but this is also OK. It could be nice if CC chang d it back to how it used to be (Eggwars blocks, armour), but again, it is not TOO necessary
However, the generators sort of bother me, I prefer the old gens more, but it's still OK if it is kept the same since CC worked on improving it to this current one from the original lvl 1,2,3,4 sign

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

JustCreepy

Apr 20, 2016
To be honest, what you said makes no sense... Coloured clay makes you more tactical and it makes the game harder. You're just a person who expects everything to be easy and given to you... And to be fair, it doesn't really matter about stained clay / glass as it doesn't really make a difference... it's still a block and it's basically no different to sandstone except sandstone is easier to break.

To be fair though, the gens don't make that much sense, but it's better than a plain sign as it shows that cubecraft are actually getting more inventive and more creative.

Reactions: TriangleAttack
A

A pigeon

Deal With It .

Jk .
Add these things back . I dont miss minions . Everything was wrong with the map , it was legitimatly the worst . Glass needs to return .

Huts looks fine . It doesnt need any ugly green clay .

Add red sandstone . Dont remove terracotta .

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom