Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 481668

This video is really funny, a lot of people are making SkyWars video's and other stuff and that is basic in my opinion, but such nice and funny video's are really enjoying and it make me laugh! :D

Socratias

Dedicated Member
Dec 25, 2016
www.youtube.com
I loved this video, I dont think there are enough people making funny 'edit' type videos on Cube and I love seeing them, I had to pause at the "15 seconds until someone builds to me" joke because I was laughing too much.

Please make more, I need it.

Your request is my demand.

This video is really funny, a lot of people are making SkyWars video's and other stuff and that is basic in my opinion, but such nice and funny video's are really enjoying and it make me laugh! :D

Glad to hear this :)

Last edited by a moderator:

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Rumor has it Herman mashed his potatorouter into pieces and is still salty to this day.
Love the video, make more please, cube has soo many dumb habits I laugh at (the bridge timer had me lol). The minecraft community as a whole is such a meme and you're the angel writing the bottom text. Thank you.

Reactions: Socratias

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Due to the title, I thought this would be a really long post about "Cubecraft being bad" and that type of stuff, but after watching the video, I do have to admit that I liked it and that it was fun to watch.

Would be great seeing more content like this from you!

D

Deleted member 294498

Haha, this is a really great video! People should make more edits like this.
There aren't much ''funny'' video creators on cubecraft. So, I wish you good luck :)

Reactions: Socratias
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom