Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which do you think is more annoying

• NOOB

• Beginner

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Aro

Hey guys Mr_Aro here and i just wanted to share a few of my thoughts about beginners in Tower Defence:

-
Spamming one single tower (Most notably Mage and Artillery)
- Placing towers so they take up space for another tower (For example a beginner places a tower in the middle of a 6x6 plot)
- Not reading the chat (In a game of teamwork this is a crucial flaw)

these are just a few things that make me go crazy when you try and win but the inner noob of a beginner comes out

SR-G

Aug 21, 2016
England
The Noob is the one that always annoys me because he doesnt know what to do and in eggwars he just build really weird things and always gets knocked off the egde

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
One time this one guy put artillery EVERYWHERE he was put up for kick 3 times, but the people either didn't know how or didn't want to. Actually we still one though.

Reactions: Mr_Aro

Jamsbabe

Sep 8, 2016
yes there is patience, but when you ask someone kindly to stop placing, for example, mage towers in a whole row, and they blatantly say NO! then, patiance has nothing to do with it. lol that has happened to me on a number of occasions. lol

but sometimes there is the language barrier. that never helps lol i have found myself turning to google translator on a number of occasions. just to get some kind of message through to them lol

Pangu

Sep 6, 2016
Anyone that doesn't read chat is the ultimate noob. I won't flame you, but if I can't give advice/you aren't reading my suggestions, then your not doing your part as a newbie to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom