Should there be a warning?

• yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Twyra

Dec 13, 2019
!CONTAINS SPOILERS OF FARMERS QUEST LINE!

In the farmers quest line there is a side quest were you have to cure rabbits, in a lab.The rabbits you have to cure move extremely fast and wildly around. together with the name above them, there was extremely much going on. Which made me extremely light headed and I got an headache. I really think there should be some kind of warning on this, because I think people could have worse reactions to the movements of the rabbits.

If there could be a warning on this that would be great, so people can avoid getting in some kind of danger.

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah, this would be a great idea! The amount of bunnies there was in my opinion a bit overkill...
There was a lot of things moving indeed. So yeah +1 just for the fact that its not hard to implement, but would be great as a small addition to safety

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i might make a threat about all the ups/downs of the whole RPG when i finish it, cuz there sure are some things that could be done different. you're totally right on this one, it drove me crazy!

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
Really?
I agree with them being too fast and very annoying but do you really think this will impact your health?
I disagree with this, it sounds ridiculous.
@InkAsriel UwU I wanna read that!

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Really?
I agree with them being too fast and very annoying but do you really think this will impact your health?
I disagree with this, it sounds ridiculous.
@InkAsriel UwU I wanna read that!
haha i just made it so you can check it out anytime x3 dont forget to leave your own feedback too cuz im curious :33

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom