Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shayley

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2017
The Netherlands
Haaai

This is not cubecraft related or mc related but anyways;

My boyfriend told me last week that the owner of Tesla (cars), had a theory about life. He thinks that the human being is simply a simulation. Like in a machine, that you can step in to it. I thought about it and it sounds interesting to me. Do you guys have more theories about these things? Like the theory of Katy Perry, that she could be Jon Benett Ramsay or something.
I don't think they're true though, but just wanted your opinion on this freaky stuff.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I am incredibly interested at that as everything we know and love is likely predetermined
We never have the freedom of choice as everything is likely not happening for the first time and in other of the infinite universes there are parallel universes exist
But death is the problem here, is that if it were than nothing would be real and pain is a feeling people can have from touch and if it was than pain receptors in our brains would well not feel anything like some of the people who currently have a certain condition where they can't feel pain (sidenote: no that wouldn't be great for you because than you can't tell when you are getting into dangerous situations that you may know normally due to having pain receptors in your brain) anyways back on topic, another reason is that birth is caused by 2 people mating, than how would that be possible? There are many other examples including the world evolving and global warming but I won't get into that

As far as to say I don't believe that thought to be true but I do believe we have no freedom of choice and everythign is predetermined

P.S. is this actually a theory? By that I mean what evidence do they have to support it If they have none it is technically a hypothesis but now I am just getting into grammar and everything here so yeah this is the end

F

Facelurite

No. However I have been contemplating whether we are indeed just simply biological robots. What is life really? What separates us from code? We are code essentially , just DNA.
Emotions are simply triggered by chemicals after all

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom