Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Wow nice idea to play Skywars by wiki!

Like I never saw anyone with similar idea, is just me or they found original content? In any way I like this video and wish you best luck if you will gonna make new video!

Reactions: Fainted_Beast

kikiblabla

Novice Member
Feb 5, 2021
This was actually a really nice idea🤯 I have never seen a video like this, very original!

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
Wow nice idea to play Skywars by wiki!

Like I never saw anyone with similar idea, is just me or they found original content? In any way I like this video and wish you best luck if you will gonna make new video!
I'm pretty sure someone's done it before but I don't know who and I think it was on Java so Bedrock wise ya this is pretty Original. Concept wise... I don't think so.
This was actually a really nice idea🤯 I have never seen a video like this, very original!
Thank you. I'm surprised how Original this seemed to be.
Nice video!! However, the wiki guide is pretty weird lol.
The wiki's Guide is extremely Weird. It was also for Skywars Hypixel so the kit didn't apply so we just improvised to the nearest guide

kikiblabla

Novice Member
Feb 5, 2021
I'm pretty sure someone's done it before but I don't know who and I think it was on Java so Bedrock wise ya this is pretty Original. Concept wise... I don't think so.

Thank you. I'm surprised how Original this seemed to be.

The wiki's Guide is extremely Weird. It was also for Skywars Hypixel so the kit didn't apply so we just improvised to the nearest guide
At least I have never seen a video like this, definitely not for bedrock haha

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom