Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

OhhNo

Novice Member
Jan 9, 2017
I have a suggestion.

Make the void deeper in eggwars because when the game gets late like you get full diamond, sharp 5 diamond sword and ender pearls, and you gets knocked off and you try make a long pearl, and I SEE that it will land BUT I DIE BEFORE due to the short void!!!

PLEASE EXTEND THE VOID

//OhhNo The High Cat

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I have a suggestion.

Make the void deeper in eggwars because when the game gets late like you get full diamond, sharp 5 diamond sword and ender pearls, and you gets knocked off and you try make a long pearl, and I SEE that it will land BUT I DIE BEFORE due to the short void!!!

PLEASE EXTEND THE VOID

//OhhNo The High Cat
Yes please. It is in skywars as well.
+1

Reactions: OhhNo

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
I have a suggestion.

PLEASE EXTEND THE VOID

//OhhNo The High Cat
If this were to be adjusted and the void would indeed be made deeper then they should also, at the same time, shorten the respawn timer for void deaths to keep the respawn time balanced.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Maybe only extend the void if the plugins detect you have an EnderPearl in your inventory or are throwing one? Otherwise as said above me respawn time would take forever.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Definitely agree! They should implement it ASAP since in the late games you always get an enderpeal, not being able to use it sucks.

PerryPlaysMC

Jul 20, 2016
Yeah, agreed it should be deeper or at least you take damage after awhile and then instant death.
I liked the old void ;-;

yogui354

Jan 18, 2016
Muy buena idea, pero despues estoy seguro que se van a quejar porque el vacio es muy grande y van a tardar en reaparecer :) , en todo caso esto tendria que ser en skywars que te mueres y ya, en cambio en egg wars.... no se, solo mi opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters