Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
Hey all! The new tower defence update has come out, and I love it. But there is one thing they need to change.

The boss (wither). It is WAY too OP. It destroys almost every tower that crosses paths with it, so there is literally no way to defend against it. AND it regenerates and damage you inflict on it.

So, here's what you should do to fix it.

3 options.

1. Remove the regeneration effect It's far too OP, and makes it unfair, any damage you deal? Doesn't matter. It regenerates.

2. Remove the amount of wither blasts It isn't fair because there is no other way apart from expensive potions to deal damage. It doesn't help with the regeneration. It keeps destroying all the towers you replace and you are helpless.

3. Do both.

Anyway, that's my opinion on how to make the boss a bit easier to defeat.
Thanks,
-Evan (XtremeElectrix)

Reactions: Maaarijn

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
The horde is far worse than the wither. I don't think anyone can deal with 20 maxed blazes, a few maxed magmacubes and 5 maxed giants.

Reactions: Badboyoo6

ScarletSheepi

Aug 12, 2017
Play your cards right and you might be able to ^w^
And speaking of lucky and unlucky, all the games I've played ever since the update I haven't encountered the wither, horde, etc. even once xD

Anthousa

Apr 28, 2017
The Netherlands
Don't forget:

The wither shoots faster when you hit him. At least. That was before the update. I have no idea if that is still is how it is. Try to do not hit the wither and let the towers their work.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom