Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

iGrayy

Jul 14, 2015
Oh so a joke line automatically makes it proper evidence that 12 year olds take videogames seriously, ok then, you do you my man.
Oh Evidence of 12 year olds taking this game too serious, I thought you ment something else
Get on a server absolutely destroy a spanish kid, wait 10 seconds and look at the chat.. massacre

iGrayy

Jul 14, 2015
I feel like that's pretty self-explanatory.
I love how cool you're tryna act, You probably got demoted and I understand why
You get bullied irl I get it, but stop tryna making it my problem
Thanks

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Oh Evidence of 12 year olds taking this game too serious, I thought you ment something else
Get on a server absolutely destroy a spanish kid, wait 10 seconds and look at the chat.. massacre
Thanks
I think you have some serious confidence problems.
You should talk with somebody about this.... or get a coffee? Sit down and.... chill? Breath in and out slowly?

Reactions: Marieke2001

iGrayy

Jul 14, 2015
If you don't have anything interesting to say or yo
I think you have some serious confidence problems.
You should talk with somebody about this.... or get a coffee? Sit down and.... chill? Breath in and out slowly?
I mean, ur kinda the 12 year old trying to act though on a forum for a blockgame, http://prntscr.com/el79y7 I think you have social problems, Do you not have anything better to do as a 12 year old then trying to roast kids on a forum lol get out please
you're not interesting and I don't like talking to underaged people
Cya

Jeppie

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2015
Quahog
Thanks

I am not even trying right now. I'm just tired of moaning kids like you. All you do is complain, complain, complain. People like you can't appreciate other people and their actions, and probably never will. This whole thread is useless, and all you get in return for it is your own boosted ego getting bigger.

Reactions: Cherrite

iGrayy

Jul 14, 2015
I am not even trying right now. I'm just tired of moaning kids like you. All you do is complain, complain, complain. People like you can't appreciate other people and their actions, and probably never will. This whole thread is useless, and all you get in return for it is your own boosted ego getting bigger.
What do you want me to do?
Point out ALLLLL the good stuff Cubecraft has done?
No1 ever came up and made a post like this before cause these things have to be fixed, These are things that have to be fixed IN MY OPINION do you understand? IN MY OPINION to make this server even greater. If you don't have anything interesting to say please leave.
I never asked for your reply you're just another 12 year old just ready with his twitter fingers to reply to a forum, post to get staff you're disgusting, you're a shame for this community and game itself.

iGrayy

Jul 14, 2015
I admire that you say you don't speak 12-year-old, though your vocabulary and spelling has a lack of sophistication... Might I suggest that you take your arguments to private messages, rather than posting them for the public to see?
I'm so so so so sorry that I've made so much grammar mistakes hopefully you're not gonna absolutely destroy me in this thread you, I see you're 18 year old trying so so so hard to get staff on this server I'm so sorry I didn't notice
Maybe if you'd ever think of it this is a forum people from everywhere are on here from China to Afghanistan
I speak 6 languages. I've learnt English myself and no1 has ever helped me out learning any of those languages, and if you're here being critical about someone their English wew, I expected 18 year olds to be just a little bit smarter.

iGrayy

Jul 14, 2015
There are actually have been loads of posts like this, only difference the thread maker wasn't dumb.

Not like you're any better than him, so I don't think that's a valid point....
I'm sorry Im not the one here who's 12 years old spending his whole day trying roasting kids on the internet.
Be ashamed of yourself please go somewhere else, The internet is not a safe place for you

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
There are actually have been loads of posts like this, only difference the thread maker wasn't dumb.
bf9.gif

Reactions: Cyqni

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I agree with the 1.8 to 1.9 update point. It made me quit playing this server for quite a few months when 1.9 first arrived. It could have been done with a lot more patience and a lot more thought for what the players wanted.
I know a lot of people were upset and did leave because of it. You can see that just because the player count dropped from over 30k players to about 8k and as you can see it's still trying to climb back up.

I don't like it when people say "applications are open". Coming from someone who has applied a few times it's not as easy as just say "I applied". I know a lot of people, good people go would have done so much to help this place who have been denied, just "applying" doesn't work.

I'm certainly not sticking up for igrayy, but when people say things like what he has said it should be taken as advice from the staff, not something to get defensive over. Out of how many is it? Up to hundreds of thousands of people who have played on this server he can not be the only person thinking this way. I know I'm not an expert on being a staff member but I do know people.

Now frankly I'd let gray just carry on and say whatever the heck he wants and if you all feel you have nothing to improve on then let him mumble away to himself in this thread and just ignore him. I think at certain points (especially now as I'm writing this) he's just proving to everyone he's a bit of an idiot so. I don't blame him though because he's put his opinion out there on how he's can see improvement, it might not be the best advice in the world but laughing at him and attacking him over an opinion isn't the way to go about things. To be quite honest, opinions are one of the only things we have that sets us apart from one another.

I do agree cube needs to find a few more people with staff expirience, especially as a lot of staff have left recently. Im saying though you aren't looking, I know finding the right people can be hard and especially finding the right person who is trustable.

I guess we all have to just "Deal with it" though. *breaths out...*

I know for a fact though that most of the staff team do work hard, yes a lot of them might have much expirience or might not ever be the best at it but they can't gain any expirience or work on getting better if they don't have the chance in the first place. My opinion and my opinion only though, I do think with getting staff it's more to do with who you know rather than how much you help.
You can send as much hate as you want at me for saying any of this but make sure you have evidence to prove me wrong.

I'm sorry if anything I have said has offended anyone but when you take a break for a few days and come back to seeing this, I did get slightly... like... just wow, what is this community coming to.

(Btw yes this a quick overview of what I've read in this thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom