Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePredaRaptor8000

May 29, 2014
So... Here's what I've been thinking about for a while now that you could make a 'Un-mute Day' where everyone that got muted could get unmuted!The 'Un-mute Day'would happen once a month.If they break the rules then they should stay muted but if they stay good keep him/her unmuted!:D

My actual mc name is CreeprSeekr

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
So... Here's what I've been thinking about for a while now that you could make a 'Un-mute Day' where everyone that got muted could get unmuted!The 'Un-mute Day'would happen once a month.If they break the rules then they should stay muted but if they stay good keep him/her unmuted!:D

My actual mc name is CreeprSeekr
if they're muted, they won't be able to spam chat or annoy any players….And if we unmute all the players, it'll take a long time and it will also cause a lot of corruption. People can act nice while staff are on and start swearing when staff aren't watching.

ThePredaRaptor8000

May 29, 2014
Could you at least un-mute me? A Staff member did mute me for no reason so could you un-mute me just once then after that if i swear or whatever(even though i wont)you can re-mute me!

ThePredaRaptor8000

May 29, 2014
No? Fine! I just wanted to talk it's no fun! You're lucky you didn't get muted for no reason!:mad: you guys are just saying no because you can talk!But I can't because i'm muted for no reason!

ThePredaRaptor8000

May 29, 2014
:mad:my life sucks i just wanted to be free to talk but a mod I think it was had tocome along and mute me for no reason I was going to give the server free money and vote a lot but Aimee had to come along mute me make me mad and quit cubecraft forever!

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
:mad:my life sucks i just wanted to be free to talk but a mod I think it was had tocome along and mute me for no reason I was going to give the server free money and vote a lot but Aimee had to come along mute me make me mad and quit cubecraft forever!
stop being so dramatic, you put on a bad impression.
the key to an appeal is showing trust and showing that you are a changed person and you are going to stop now as you the consequences in breaking the rules and you will not continue to break the rules.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
This has no use, if you were warned many times, you should know not to swear/spam/advertise.
If this is a mute appeal, then it's denied until you use correct template. We're not doing some stupid unmute day where EVERYONE gets unmuted. Then we'd need to add about 15 more moderators and admins just for the reason.

I'd rather not. Denied. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom