Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Did this piece of article help you?

• No, this did not help very much.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Crazy_Guy1234567

Sep 21, 2015
The Revolution of ==Money Walls== History

===============================================================================================================================================================================================================
Step 1- Get a friend. Or two.
First for this strategy to work, you will need at least one friend but more would be even better. If you can, you should Skype, call, or have a way to communicate quickly.

Step 2- Which kit?
Now this is based on my opinion and how I like to play, so you don't HAVE to choose what I do, but I suggest you do. Now the Sword Master kit, though the first and thought to be the most useless compared to the rest, is my preferred kit to use. Since that kit gives a free stone sword, you do not have to fistfight every mob that comes at you and it is only a hit kill on each mob, it will become very convenient throughout the whole game until the step 5. This does not apply to any other friend who is part of your plan.
===============================================================================================================================================================================================================
Step 3- The beginning.
After the game starts, you will want to get was much iron as you can until 9:00 or if you do not have atlas over 64 iron, stop at 8:00. Once the time has come, your friend(s) will give you all of their iron and you will waste all but 60 of the iron for food.
Step 4- After that gold.
Use the 60 iron you have left to fix both gold generators and take turns getting the gold until you have a total of 32 gold.
Step 5- Teamwork.
By now, there should be about 6:00 left if everything goes well, or good. Use that time to quickly go to the diamond gens and fix 2 of the diamond generators(one more for each extra person part of the plan) and have 1 person group and distract the zombies while the other person collect 34 diamonds(17 for each person) and go shopping for a 2 full sets of iron armor and an iron swords.
Step 5- Whats left to do?
You should have about 2-3 minutes and go get as much iron as you can until about 1:00. Buy at least 1 stack of bricks and get enough food for you and your friend to last for a while. You should get atlas 1 more teammate to go and rush center.
Step 6- WHAT DO I DO?!
Try to be the first person to the center and quickly block of all of the entrances except for the once that you have come through. If you are not fast enough, fight together to clear out the enemies. after blocks of the entrances, you should be good to go and hold center for as long as possible unless the opposing enemy has a pick or more blocks.
Step 7- Shopping list.
Now you have to be careful of how you spend all of that precious booty. Here will be a list of all of the essentials and when to buy them. There are choices you take instead of others.

Option 1.
Once you have 32 emeralds, you may go and get a Sharpness II sword.

Option 2.
You may save up for a stack and 48 emeralds for a full set of Protection II diamond armor and a Sharpness II sword.

Option 3.
Leave to buy your items when you have in between 52, a stack and 8 emeralds, a stack and 28 emeralds, or a stack and 48 emeralds as shown above
Step 8- Essentials.
Do not forget: Don't be greedy and if you have extras share with your teammates. If one of you are in trouble, go and help them out. Keep atlas 2 or 3 people(or in certain situations, 1 person) at the center to hold it while you go do whatever you need to do.

Good Luck
Have Fun

==========CubeCraft Games=========

Reactions: HackersDontWin

TheBlueRanger

Sep 17, 2015
Interesting guide, I think however that you don't need to kill the mobs(they just re spawn in a few seconds) and the scout kit in my opinion is more useful especially in late game in order to chase down players(even though half the time I forget to choose my kit). Your guide is quite awesome overall.

Crazy_Guy1234567

Sep 21, 2015
The reason is to fend of the mobs, and while your collecting iron in the beginning, its more risky to keep trying to keep the mobs at bay by punching them and by killing them, it gives u more time

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Top Bottom