Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should we make a new and BETTER /votekick system?

• Yes.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No (Explain why, please note this system if implemented cannot be abused).

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
Note: Read the insight for the backstory of this crisis (slightly important-ish) and read the suggestions for the suggestion for this crisis. (Extremely important).

Insight:
Well, In my opinion, I believe something strange has happened to Tower Defence, and I have realised it all adds up perfectly(ish).

Tower Defence was a small, but nice, little game which was different from the original 'Minecraft: Tower Defence!' I believe to be now owned by Newgrounds. Instead of towers taking time to build and traps and all that stuff it was just an easy, yet strategic game for people to have fun. Yeah, there were one or two mage spammers and people created entire ----ing cults who should /votekick anyone they don't like, but it was rare at best (ok so maybe the mage spam was classed as uncommon not rare).

Recently, however, something has changed. Back when it was little it used to be easy to get people to actually do the right thing. You would tell them they're wrong, explain it fully and to detail and they'd happily go along with you and the team if it made sense.

Back when it was little it used to be easy to give other teams information about your team without spoiling any surprises or any secrets, meaning communication was more common.

Back when it was little it used to be easy to have fun with good teams because if you had four good people and one bad person you could /votekick them. (Ik it was abused but you have to admit, it did have its good uses).

However, with this new popularity, something terrible has disturbed the peace. More and more complete idiots have suddenly appeared, enjoyed the game and played it daily. That's good, right? Well, notice how I said idiots, not intelligent people.

These people who think they're Gods because they played the game for 5mins straight and somehow won (probably because they were up against even more idiots), come in and completely play the game wrong. They spam towers your not meant to spam, they don't know what EXP is, they're insanely toxic thanks to the games they come from.

But I know what you're thinking. Well Awex, just do what you did in the good old days :D Show them how to play then votekick them! Good on ya Awex! Woo! *insert happy song musical here about the good old days which you know will lead to a sad ending but you still wasted your money on the tickets anyway*

Well, there is one problem.... uh... let's just say /votekick was...

REMOVED. They removed the only damn thing that could save us from this popularity crisis of people who think they're gods when in reality they are terrible and usually toxic af. And who do we blame! WHO DO WE BLAME?

Ourselves. Ok well, not ourselves.... put the people who abused /votekick and... YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN THIS IS MEANT TO BE THE EMOTIONAL PART OF THE MUSICAL DAMN IT!

In all seriousness, thanks to some, not all, but some of you... stupid, moronic idiots who believe everyone who you don't like should be /votekick-ed out of the game, /votekick has been removed when we actually need it. Give 'Yaself a pat on the back, buddy.

Suggestion(s):
But as always I am superb at somehow incorporating a suggestion into this crisis for more view- I mean more support and I will help you! I will NOT be stopped by some moronic twelve-year-old noobs who cannot play a damn Minecraft game without screwing up something! HERE ARE MY TWO SUGGESTIONS:

-I want a new /votekick system that CAN'T be abused but is as equally useful. It will be hard, I know, but together if we unite we can stop the idiots from taking over.... or at least make them play the damn tutorial Jesus Christ half of the people I meet can't play ----ing thing full stop.

-I want a forced tutorial. So new commers can ACTUALLY play the game properly because right now 70% of the people I meet are complete idiots compared to the like 5% before the super update.

I, Kyle James Catterall, would like to have the honor of naming this the GREAT TOWER DEFENCE DEPRESSION.

(Like, the American depression of the 1930's, but instead of less money its more idiots, not the crying depression thing).

Something else to note:

I met all the following people in the SAME. HOUR. That's like five games thanks to how long they drone on for:

kimknuf: This player spams archers, and instead of replacing them with turrets etc, just leaves them. Brilliant. Luckily, he isn't very toxic, just blind and can't read the chat.

msharp: This player abused the mage spam prevention, by placing random towers in between mages. Wonderful. This player refuses to remove them (or at least to me he does).

Hernelia and Ryumonie: These are the only two good players on this list, the only problem is that they claim. Stop claiming it annoys me and several others, Just play the damn game.

PERLYAN: Let me tell you all a secret: Making the ENTIRE defense artillery isn't exactly fun for other players who wanna place towers. I get at the beginning its a case of whoever gets there first but, YOU MADE THE WHOLE MAP ARTILLERY, HOW? WHY?

Peppar2: I sure do love mages everywhere. I love it, even more, when they refuse to remove them.

Trash_Cash: I'm not even joking when I say this, he publically said that he was placing archer towers purely to annoy me.

EmilyElliot: Ok, try to gather the logic behind this. She put archers everywhere because they can kill both land and air mobs. I said to replace them with turret (because obviously if you can place archer's everywhere then you have money). Her response was:

'Archers are better than turret because they kill land and air mobs'. Ignorant bast... gotta keep it PG... gotta keep it PG... (And yes, I explained to her that turrets can do too).

Guillem_YT: Some Spanish/English (and I guess Youtuber) who mage spams. I swear if I could falsely copyright somebody right now this would be the guy to do it too... gotta keep it PG...

WiktorGamming12: Told me to shut up when explaining to Guillem_YT what not to do so I guess he is with Guillem_YT. I mean he spelled gaming wrong and IDK what a Wiktor is so I guess he is Spanish/English too.

That moment when you realize /votekick's gone. Also, these people were in the same hour, imagine what OVER people are going through dealing with these people. Typical....... gotta keep it PG nvm, I'll save the abuse for the people I meet who do this and refuse advice. ;)

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I agree with your suggestion so +1 from me, but it will be hard to incorporate a kick system without abuse which is the problem, I like the detail though Thanks :)

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
Note: Read the insight for the backstory of this crisis (slightly important-ish) and read the suggestions for the suggestion for this crisis. (Extremely important).

Insight:
Well, In my opinion, I believe something strange has happened to Tower Defence, and I have realised it all adds up perfectly(ish).

Tower Defence was a small, but nice, little game which was different from the original 'Minecraft: Tower Defence!' I believe to be now owned by Newgrounds. Instead of towers taking time to build and traps and all that stuff it was just an easy, yet strategic game for people to have fun. Yeah, there were one or two mage spammers and people created entire ----ing cults who should /votekick anyone they don't like, but it was rare at best (ok so maybe the mage spam was classed as uncommon not rare).

Recently, however, something has changed. Back when it was little it used to be easy to get people to actually do the right thing. You would tell them they're wrong, explain it fully and to detail and they'd happily go along with you and the team if it made sense.

Back when it was little it used to be easy to give other teams information about your team without spoiling any surprises or any secrets, meaning communication was more common.

Back when it was little it used to be easy to have fun with good teams because if you had four good people and one bad person you could /votekick them. (Ik it was abused but you have to admit, it did have its good uses).

However, with this new popularity, something terrible has disturbed the peace. More and more complete idiots have suddenly appeared, enjoyed the game and played it daily. That's good, right? Well, notice how I said idiots, not intelligent people.

These people who think they're Gods because they played the game for 5mins straight and somehow won (probably because they were up against even more idiots), come in and completely play the game wrong. They spam towers your not meant to spam, they don't know what EXP is, they're insanely toxic thanks to the games they come from.

But I know what you're thinking. Well Awex, just do what you did in the good old days :D Show them how to play then votekick them! Good on ya Awex! Woo! *insert happy song musical here about the good old days which you know will lead to a sad ending but you still wasted your money on the tickets anyway*

Well, there is one problem.... uh... let's just say /votekick was...

REMOVED. They removed the only damn thing that could save us from this popularity crisis of people who think they're gods when in reality they are terrible and usually toxic af. And who do we blame! WHO DO WE BLAME?

Ourselves. Ok well, not ourselves.... put the people who abused /votekick and... YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN THIS IS MEANT TO BE THE EMOTIONAL PART OF THE MUSICAL DAMN IT!

In all seriousness, thanks to some, not all, but some of you... stupid, moronic idiots who believe everyone who you don't like should be /votekick-ed out of the game, /votekick has been removed when we actually need it. Give 'Yaself a pat on the back, buddy.

Suggestion(s):
But as always I am superb at somehow incorporating a suggestion into this crisis for more view- I mean more support and I will help you! I will NOT be stopped by some moronic twelve-year-old noobs who cannot play a damn Minecraft game without screwing up something! HERE ARE MY TWO SUGGESTIONS:

-I want a new /votekick system that CAN'T be abused but is as equally useful. It will be hard, I know, but together if we unite we can stop the idiots from taking over.... or at least make them play the damn tutorial Jesus Christ half of the people I meet can't play ----ing thing full stop.

-I want a forced tutorial. So new commers can ACTUALLY play the game properly because right now 70% of the people I meet are complete idiots compared to the like 5% before the super update.

I, Kyle James Catterall, would like to have the honor of naming this the GREAT TOWER DEFENCE DEPRESSION.

(Like, the American depression of the 1930's, but instead of less money its more idiots, not the crying depression thing).

Something else to note:

I met all the following people in the SAME. HOUR. That's like five games thanks to how long they drone on for:

kimknuf: This player spams archers, and instead of replacing them with turrets etc, just leaves them. Brilliant. Luckily, he isn't very toxic, just blind and can't read the chat.

msharp: This player abused the mage spam prevention, by placing random towers in between mages. Wonderful. This player refuses to remove them (or at least to me he does).

Hernelia and Ryumonie: These are the only two good players on this list, the only problem is that they claim. Stop claiming it annoys me and several others, Just play the damn game.

PERLYAN: Let me tell you all a secret: Making the ENTIRE defense artillery isn't exactly fun for other players who wanna place towers. I get at the beginning its a case of whoever gets there first but, YOU MADE THE WHOLE MAP ARTILLERY, HOW? WHY?

Peppar2: I sure do love mages everywhere. I love it, even more, when they refuse to remove them.

Trash_Cash: I'm not even joking when I say this, he publically said that he was placing archer towers purely to annoy me.

EmilyElliot: Ok, try to gather the logic behind this. She put archers everywhere because they can kill both land and air mobs. I said to replace them with turret (because obviously if you can place archer's everywhere then you have money). Her response was:

'Archers are better than turret because they kill land and air mobs'. Ignorant bast... gotta keep it PG... gotta keep it PG... (And yes, I explained to her that turrets can do too).

Guillem_YT: Some Spanish/English (and I guess Youtuber) who mage spams. I swear if I could falsely copyright somebody right now this would be the guy to do it too... gotta keep it PG...

WiktorGamming12: Told me to shut up when explaining to Guillem_YT what not to do so I guess he is with Guillem_YT. I mean he spelled gaming wrong and IDK what a Wiktor is so I guess he is Spanish/English too.

That moment when you realize /votekick's gone. Also, these people were in the same hour, imagine what OVER people are going through dealing with these people. Typical....... gotta keep it PG nvm, I'll save the abuse for the people I meet who do this and refuse advice. ;)

I agree!

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Right now I think the annoyance of idiots is worse for the experienced players then the abuse that would come from bringing /votekick back.

Reactions: Cactus Awex
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom