Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Hey guys, it’s Slinky. I’m a CubeCrafter who played for two years. I’m going to be telling you guys on how I found CubeCraft. First I’ll be talking about how I got into Minecraft. Back in 2012, shortly before the end of the school year, a friend told me about Minecraft on Xbox 360. I later downloaded the game and tried it. It was fun but I did know a few facts about the game. Later on I bought it and played the game a lot. I made most of my friends from the game. Fast forward to 2016. That is the year I got into pvp with the introduction of Battle Minigame on console editions of Minecraft. Shortly before the game got released, I happened to find a pvp technique which puts me at an advantage over other players (critical hits). People called hax on me when I used it a lot. 2017 is when I found out about CubeCraft. I got the Java edition of the game on August 26th of that year. A friend introduced me to EggWars, it was on a separate server. I found CubeCraft not long after that. When I watched the better together trailer, I got excited when CubeCraft was shown in the trailer. I thought of EggWars when I saw it because I enjoyed that game. 2018 then came around and CubeCraft arrived on bedrock. SkyWars and EggWars are the main games I was playing ever since. When the server came, I noticed in the announcement post that there will be a pioneer rank so I kept my eye out for it. That’s when I started to support CubeCraft, by purchasing every cosmetic item they release. When leaderboards came out I started to grind on SkyWars Solo, I happened to gain the attention of other CubeCrafters that way like @ElGera16. By the end of the year, I was inspired to join the CubeCraft forums by @Elenahh. If you’re seeing this, thanks for telling me about it. I now tell my stories and make suggestions since then. That is the story about me

D

Deleted member 481668

Hi Slinky! Great story, glad to see you active and post suggestions! @Elenahh, she is a very kind and sweet person! She will read your story for sure! :)

Hope to see you more, you sounds like a nice and friendly guy!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Xi1m wrote on dvodany's profile.
emesis blue sure is.. interesting
I came back to tell y'all that Minecraft pocket edition is now UNDER A DOLLAR (in my country) for Cubecraft's 15th birthday!
And it's like 20 dollars for pc, but still, UNDER 1 DOLLAR?
Should have bought Minecraft today- instead of like buying it 2 years ago.
Aight going offline again.
Mintypie231 wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉 🍰
Top Bottom