Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Hey guys, it’s Slinky. I’m a CubeCrafter who played for two years. I’m going to be telling you guys on how I found CubeCraft. First I’ll be talking about how I got into Minecraft. Back in 2012, shortly before the end of the school year, a friend told me about Minecraft on Xbox 360. I later downloaded the game and tried it. It was fun but I did know a few facts about the game. Later on I bought it and played the game a lot. I made most of my friends from the game. Fast forward to 2016. That is the year I got into pvp with the introduction of Battle Minigame on console editions of Minecraft. Shortly before the game got released, I happened to find a pvp technique which puts me at an advantage over other players (critical hits). People called hax on me when I used it a lot. 2017 is when I found out about CubeCraft. I got the Java edition of the game on August 26th of that year. A friend introduced me to EggWars, it was on a separate server. I found CubeCraft not long after that. When I watched the better together trailer, I got excited when CubeCraft was shown in the trailer. I thought of EggWars when I saw it because I enjoyed that game. 2018 then came around and CubeCraft arrived on bedrock. SkyWars and EggWars are the main games I was playing ever since. When the server came, I noticed in the announcement post that there will be a pioneer rank so I kept my eye out for it. That’s when I started to support CubeCraft, by purchasing every cosmetic item they release. When leaderboards came out I started to grind on SkyWars Solo, I happened to gain the attention of other CubeCrafters that way like @ElGera16. By the end of the year, I was inspired to join the CubeCraft forums by @Elenahh. If you’re seeing this, thanks for telling me about it. I now tell my stories and make suggestions since then. That is the story about me

D

Deleted member 481668

Hi Slinky! Great story, glad to see you active and post suggestions! @Elenahh, she is a very kind and sweet person! She will read your story for sure! :)

Hope to see you more, you sounds like a nice and friendly guy!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom