Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
This will encourage a slow play-style even further. If 'campers' knew that people can see their location, they will camp twice as much, relying on the lack of patience in their opponents to counter them via projectiles whilst they're bridging across.
That just made me think :) Instead of constant feedback from the compass, it only shows the nearest player (updates) every 30 seconds or so. But either way, compass or not, the camper will know when the other player is coming for him, via nametag. (because some people don't have the patience to shift everywhere xD)

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
The code for block decay and the fanciness on it should still be inside the plugins. How about block decay starts if theres three or less players on the map after 60 seconds have passed without the game ending? (So all of those three or two people are still alive after the mentioned 60 second countdown that starts at the three players remaining mark.)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Block decay for every map besides century and biomes sounds good, but this will make it almost impossible to mine diamonds, iron, coal and other necessary ores that you require to outplay your opponent. I suggest just making a 20x20 bedrock floor somewhere out of reach during the game, and warping the last 4 players there.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
The code for block decay and the fanciness on it should still be inside the plugins. How about block decay starts if theres three or less players on the map after 60 seconds have passed without the game ending? (So all of those three or two people are still alive after the mentioned 60 second countdown that starts at the three players remaining mark.)
YES! Please do this :D this will solve most, if not all issues.

Reactions: Soph

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
I just think SkyWars sucks in general.
de562.gif

However I do think that this would improve the game. I like the idea of making block decay activate when there's only 2 people left.

Reactions: Younisco

SoccerNinjaPro

Jun 3, 2014
Greece
I think block decay should come back, and the only reason I hated it Becuase when I was building it randomly disappeared and I died. I think when you place a block in 35 seconds it can decay.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I think block decay should come back, and the only reason I hated it Becuase when I was building it randomly disappeared and I died. I think when you place a block in 35 seconds it can decay.
But what if it takes me a minute to get to middle and I wanna go back, my... bridge... ;-;

Reactions: yes.

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
I personally do not think this method would be necessary. Due to the fact that it might be a little too "easy" if you will. lol Why not when there are 2 players left, after a certain amount of time, a compass is given to each player, and will be showing where the other player is for a short amount of time....?

Reactions: Younisco

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I personally do not think this method would be necessary. Due to the fact that it might be a little too "easy" if you will. lol Why not when there are 2 players left, after a certain amount of time, a compass is given to each player, and will be showing where the other player is for a short amount of time....?
Perhaps like a notification at the top, saying [Name] is at co-ordinate 71838288491931939129 Lmao

Reactions: yes.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom