Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean1903

Sep 16, 2017
i mean this isnt mcdonalds where you order something, if youre burger isnt warm and youre giving a complain its like you reporting a bug happy? XD
i will fight for my opinion
you'll be there for a long time pal, you have no idea what you're talking about, they're 2 completely different things.

Reactions: Hoebelpro

Sean1903

Sep 16, 2017
Actually, please do go into more detail, because there are huge differences between Cubecraft and McDonalds.
1). Cubecraft is not entitled to give you anything. At McDonalds, when you purchase a burger or happy meal, you are giving them money in return for a decently cooked, reasonably edible and tasty meal. When you play on Cubecraft, EVEN if you donate to the server, you are not entitled to ANYTHING more than the perks given to you as a result of the purchase. So complaining about your meal that you bought is totally justified in the McDonalds scenario, but complaining on Cubecraft just makes you seem like a whiny baby.
2). Complaining (as much as I hate using that term) is actually helpful in the McDonald's scenario. If you don't like their food, you either ask for a refund, or you explain what you didn't like and they'll fix it for you. With Cubecraft, it's not nearly as binary. You can definitely make a "complaint" a suggestion, but rather than being a total ***** about it, just say something around the lines of "I noticed _____, and would like to see if it could be improved." From my experience, those kinds of topics often get a much warmer reception than blatant complaints, unless you're a person that likes to argue for the sake of arguing.
Think about the practicality of your suggestion. No one will take a sub-forum seriously that's flooded with negativity and isn't constructive.
Also, when my food is "tampered" with, I would rather sue than ask for more of the food that may very well be "tampered" with too.
I actually think people would benefit, more or less the server, mainly because they can see how many complaints they get daily. It's pretty self-explanatory as to what I am stating, you have to be in a lower part of an educational curriculum if you see differently. If I went into a restaurant, for example burger king, I ordered a ''bacon cheeseburger'' and the meal I got instead was a ''whopper'' I am going to complain. I was stating the difference between a suggestion and complaint. Easy to see if you understand English.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Actully, sentinel is not perfect, but there is an anticheat that is almost perfect and that is called watchdog.
hah this is funny. Sentinel is actually pretty good and bans more hackers a day than you could ever imagine. If you'd like to see some evidence of that I recommend you to watch xturtle's video;
5 second to get someone banned is pretty neat. You see people claiming they got false banned all the time, but most of the time they lie and later even admit they used illegal clients, you just rarely see them admitting it. People will always find ways to bypass the AC, but Crazyman is also working hard to find those bypasses. No Anti-Cheat is perfect.

I'd rather not have a complaints section because:
1) We would get dozens of people making threads with just "Skywars update is bad, remove it" or "Anti-Cheat is bad, get watchdog"
2) I'm fine with people complainig, as long as they give an idea to change things. Most people would complain and just don't give any ideas on how to change stuff, which would make the section pretty useless tbh.
3) If you'd like to see things changed you can always make a suggestion on our suggestions section, way more useful than just complaints.

Reactions: MimicPanda

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
I actually think people would benefit, more or less the server, mainly because they can see how many complaints they get daily. It's pretty self-explanatory as to what I am stating, you have to be in a lower part of an educational curriculum if you see differently. If I went into a restaurant, for example burger king, I ordered a ''bacon cheeseburger'' and the meal I got instead was a ''whopper'' I am going to complain. I was stating the difference between a suggestion and complaint. Easy to see if you understand English.
ok thats a complain you give a resteurant i understand that but give me an example that you can give in the forums without being ***** like the queen stated:
Actually, please do go into more detail, because there are huge differences between Cubecraft and McDonalds.
1). Cubecraft is not entitled to give you anything. At McDonalds, when you purchase a burger or happy meal, you are giving them money in return for a decently cooked, reasonably edible and tasty meal. When you play on Cubecraft, EVEN if you donate to the server, you are not entitled to ANYTHING more than the perks given to you as a result of the purchase. So complaining about your meal that you bought is totally justified in the McDonalds scenario, but complaining on Cubecraft just makes you seem like a whiny baby.
2). Complaining (as much as I hate using that term) is actually helpful in the McDonald's scenario. If you don't like their food, you either ask for a refund, or you explain what you didn't like and they'll fix it for you. With Cubecraft, it's not nearly as binary. You can definitely make a "complaint" a suggestion, but rather than being a total ***** about it, just say something around the lines of "I noticed _____, and would like to see if it could be improved." From my experience, those kinds of topics often get a much warmer reception than blatant complaints, unless you're a person that likes to argue for the sake of arguing.
Think about the practicality of your suggestion. No one will take a sub-forum seriously that's flooded with negativity and isn't constructive.
Also, when my food is "tampered" with, I would rather sue than ask for more of the food that may very well be "tampered" with too.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Ok buster. Apparently you like to be condescending rather than actually take part in a discussion, so I'd like to return the favor.
I can't tell right now if you're a troll or actually being serious, because in today's world apparently stupid people can run amok and be successful.
I can't see any circumstance where a flat out complaint would be any more constructive than at best a suggestion or at worst a plea for some kind of improvement. Use your brain; do you know how much chaos a "Complaints" section would be? It would just be swamped with players whining about a certain hacker with the occasional legitimate complaint that could just be moved to the Suggestions section and be re-worded.

I did address your actual post, if you even cared to read my response. In your post, you said that many instances in Cubecraft parallel those of a fast food restaurant, where your food was tampered with, so therefore you would complain over suggesting something. You're completely deflecting what I've said and are now using a scenario where you get something didn't ask for, rather than something that's not up to your standards. Notice:
FIRST POST:
a suggestion and complaint are 2 completely different things. For example if I went to mcdonald'sfor example and I hated the food because it was tampered with or something i'm going to complain not make a suggestion xD.
SECOND POST:
If I went into a restaurant, for example burger king, I ordered a ''bacon cheeseburger'' and the meal I got instead was a ''whopper'' I am going to complain.
There's a huge difference between getting infected food and the wrong food.
So please don't pretend like I didn't address what you said; go spin for a politician if that's what you're into.

tl;dr your arrogant, egotistical, and frankly mansplaining attitude isn't sitting well with anyone on this thread, it's just that they're either too young or too polite say anything about it. If you genuinely wanted this to be implemented for the benefit of the community, listening and compromising or frankly using any diplomatic or social skills would get you to your goal much faster. So go troll and satisfy yourself, just know that no one is buying the Burger King bs you're trying to feed us. The argument that
I actually think people would benefit, more or less the server, mainly because they can see how many complaints they get daily
is just stupid. Great! Entitled babies finally have an outlet on the forums!
How are complaints even positive for the server, since you so very generously already outlined the difference. Marieke above puts it in pretty understandable terms:
I'd rather not have a complaints section because:
1) We would get dozens of people making threads with just "Skywars update is bad, remove it" or "Anti-Cheat is bad, get watchdog"
2) I'm fine with people complainig, as long as they give an idea to change things. Most people would complain and just don't give any ideas on how to change stuff, which would make the section pretty useless tbh.
3) If you'd like to see things changed you can always make a suggestion on our suggestions section, way more useful than just complaints.
Also noticed that your butchering of syntax and sentence structure is pretty ironic given the fact that you think I'm the one that doesn't understand English. If you're going to be pompous and pretentious, at least do it well. Don't be condescending if you can't do it right.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
There won't be a complaints forum section.

If you have a suggestion, use suggestions or the game forum.
If you have feedback for a specific game, use the game forum.
If you have a complaint about staff, use staff feedback.

Also @TheQueenWaddle and @Sean1903 have both been awarded warning points for their disrespectful behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday
Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Top Bottom