• No

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Add the kill leader board back in eggwars lobby
Why was it removed?, Will It Ever Come back?

---
If you do not know what i mean, before the eggwars update their used to be a kill leader board with top 5 most kills, and win leader board in team eggwars, but now they removed it, the only one that remained was the win leader board

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
It was the same with skywars and survival games I think. I personally would like to see them come back because people worked hard to get on them and they were just taken away.

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
I wanted to suggest this too.
I hope the 'Top Killers' will come back!
So you have something else you are going for!
You have my support! :)

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
It'd be cool for skywars and survival games, but maybe change it for eggs destroyed egg wars? The point of Eggwars isn't to get kills, so maybe a leaderboard based on the objective!

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Thank you everyone for the support :) !
It'd be cool for skywars and survival games, but maybe change it for eggs destroyed egg wars? The point of Eggwars isn't to get kills, so maybe a leaderboard based on the objective!
you may be on to something o_O
I would like it. But there is a problem. Where do we have to place the Leaderboard because there is a leaderboard for Solo and Team eggwars. Where do we have to place 2 New leaderboards for kills?
yeah that is the only problem :( (next eggwars update when they change the lobby)

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
YOU HAVE MY SUPPORT! it would be good in SG, SW, EW and BW (Yes, Block Wars xD) The minigames is not only win, it's also defend and attack.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
YOU HAVE MY SUPPORT! it would be good in SG, SW, EW and BW (Yes, Block Wars xD) The minigames is not only win, it's also defend and attack.
I haven't played a lot of CC skywars and survival game, i don't think i even played block wars :P
i personally won't disagree with any SG, SW, BW suggestions here since i haven't played it a lot and will let others take care of it :D
What would be cool is if their are "special" leaderboards as @CptSwollhouse said but i personally want the kill leader board more (idm if this gets added)

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
4e8ff23c8eef706c5f307bb9fe5287ad.png
They can easily make this "path" a little longer

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You got 400 redaction score!! Congrats!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
Top Bottom