Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think?

• Total voters

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I still believe that it is only a loud minority of people who actually played speed eggwars consistently. Let's not kid ourselves, it was just a flavour of the month gamemode that died pretty quickly, and almost killed eggwars itself entirely due to the community split.

Having it as a featured game is probably the way to go if people are really insistent that they want to play it, but even then I think it will do the server more harm than good.
Having speed eggwars maps in the normal eggwars selection will just be confusing for players, therefore I am not a fan of this idea. In fact I think it is a rather poor suggestion.
Having it as a separate permanent gamemode is also a highly flawed proposition.

I vote for none of these options.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I still believe that it is only a loud minority of people who actually played speed eggwars consistently. Let's not kid ourselves, it was just a flavour of the month gamemode that died pretty quickly, and almost killed eggwars itself entirely due to the community split.

Having it as a featured game is probably the way to go if people are really insistent that they want to play it, but even then I think it will do the server more harm than good.
Having speed eggwars maps in the normal eggwars selection will just be confusing for players, therefore I am not a fan of this idea. In fact I think it is a rather poor suggestion.
Having it as a separate permanent gamemode is also a highly flawed proposition.

I vote for none of these options.

So you say you like one option only but then vote no?

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
So you say you like one option only but then vote no?
Allow me to solve any confusion. I think if speed eggwars MUST return (I hope this day never exists) then it should only return in the form of a featured game, but ideally speed eggwars will never return, therefore I have voted "no".
Hope this makes sense.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

iiJqlian_

Novice Member
May 3, 2018
SpeedEggwars
Lots of people underestimate how many people love Speed Eggwars. I see people commenting like they know for sure that Speed Eggwars will not succeed. But honestly u can't say that it will not succeed, because we will never know if it will succeed, if we don't give the game a damn shot.
I've said it before: You cannot predict or compare what the player counter of Speed Eggwars will do in the present day.
I'm not saying people can't state their opinion about the game. You may not like Speed Egg, but that says nothing about its possibilities.

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/speed-eggwars-will-succeed-here-is-why.219903/page-2#post-1087045 (Look at the votes)

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
@Trilla_Suduri I made a beta eggwars thread recently about Egg Embryo. It’s possible to gain perma speed effect in that suggestion. We could also just add some Speed Eggwars kits and maps.

Good idea??

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I loved speed egg and normal egg. I miss the old lobby too. But yes please bring back speed egg or at least some of the maps. Some of them were good maps.

Reactions: Amazinq

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Lots of people underestimate how many people love Speed Eggwars. I see people commenting like they know for sure that Speed Eggwars will not succeed. But honestly u can't say that it will not succeed, because we will never know if it will succeed, if we don't give the game a damn shot.
I've said it before: You cannot predict or compare what the player counter of Speed Eggwars will do in the present day.
I'm not saying people can't state their opinion about the game. You may not like Speed Egg, but that says nothing about its possibilities.

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/speed-eggwars-will-succeed-here-is-why.219903/page-2#post-1087045 (Look at the votes)

Exactly why I wrote this, I really want this beta stuff to end, it's not done anything positive, besides making Egg Wars non-enjoyable. Hopefully, Cube finally takes a look at these threads and makes changes we really need.

Reactions: Amazinq

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I would like to see it coming back as a featured game, as well as every other gamode which got removed. I don’t understand how it didnt make it to the featured games list, because so many players love it and so many players complain about it not being on the list.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hi there, thanks for your suggestion!

I agree with this, I think that the community will be playing speed eggwars a lot more than the Beta Eggwars we have now, it should replace that in my opinion.

I voted for 2b because it deserves to be back as its own gamemode, permanently. and I always really enjoyed playing it! So I wouldn't mind if they decided to add this back c:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom