Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectator__

May 1, 2014
The Void
I have noticed that recently the amount of closed threats in the 'Report a Player' section has dropped a lot. If you go to what is currently page 8 you see that there is almost 100% of the threats locked. All the pages after only a few are. If you go a few pages back you see who is to blame, @PinkStr3ak . The only thing which changed is the amount of threats she takes a look at. So, my question is either PinkStr3ak please become as active as you used to be in the 'Report a Player' section, or one of the other staff please take over, because currently maybe a bit more than 50% of all reports is being looked at and dealt with.
A few of my old reports which have gone by unnoticed:
https://www.cubecraftgames.net/threads/mini_remix.6656/
https://www.cubecraftgames.net/threads/emocarrotz69.6740/
https://www.cubecraftgames.net/threads/jamie_46-xxdreggxx-miekro.6699/
https://www.cubecraftgames.net/threads/turrtleempire-lemite123.6783/

Spectator__

May 1, 2014
The Void
They are humans too, they can't see everything. Just cut them some slack. The least you can do is support them and maybe tag them in a forum that gets unnoticed.
I thought I was supporting the server by reporting hackers, and as far as I know it is the staff's job to do something with those reports. I can understand like maybe 1 or 2 out of 20 or something pass by unnoticed, but it has become pretty bad recently.

kadeplays

Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2014
lost
www.minecraft.net
I thought I was supporting the server by reporting hackers, and as far as I know it is the staff's job to do something with those reports. I can understand like maybe 1 or 2 out of 20 or something pass by unnoticed, but it has become pretty bad recently.
Is this a way of you asking to become mod?

kadeplays

Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2014
lost
www.minecraft.net
Did you see the words 'Can I become a mod' in there? Don't get off topic.
There is nothing YOU can do about mods not doing much recently, cut them some slack. They are probably busy with school. It's getting towards the end of the school year and most of them have finals. During the summer I'm sure their will be a drastic difference between now and then.

Spectator__

May 1, 2014
The Void
There is nothing YOU can do about mods not doing much recently, cut them some slack. They are probably busy with school. It's getting towards the end of the school year and most of them have finals. During the summer I'm sure their will be a drastic difference between now and then.
Well, I can complain. And hope that I draw attention to the problem that way, and maybe then some of the mods who do not really spend their time at the report a player section will take out a hacker or 2 every once in a while.

kadeplays

Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2014
lost
www.minecraft.net
Well, I can complain. And hope that I draw attention to the problem that way, and maybe then some of the mods who do not really spend their time at the report a player section will take out a hacker or 2 every once in a while.
And I hope you realize, THEY DO. They do their job xD
They have tons of appeals coming in every day. Be patient for them to respond to yours or someone else's. It's not like they're on here 24/7.

Spectator__

May 1, 2014
The Void
And I hope you realize, THEY DO. They do their job xD
They have tons of appeals coming in every day. Be patient for them to respond to yours or someone else's. It's not like they're on here 24/7.
There is more than one staff member and would it be a bad idea to just take care of all open reports when looking at the section instead of just 2 or 3? I realize that it would be kind of hard atm because of the huge amount which hasn't been looked at, but just for in the future.

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
There is more than one staff member and would it be a bad idea to just take care of all open reports when looking at the section instead of just 2 or 3? I realize that it would be kind of hard atm because of the huge amount which hasn't been looked at, but just for in the future.
I usually access forums on my school laptop, where youtube is blocked so that's why I don't usually ban people because I'm not able to view the evidence. But speccially for you when I get on my other computer I'll check all the other hack reports out, probably tomorrow.

Reactions: MorganPlayzMc

Spectator__

May 1, 2014
The Void
I usually access forums on my school laptop, where youtube is blocked so that's why I don't usually ban people because I'm not able to view the evidence. But speccially for you when I get on my other computer I'll check all the other hack reports out, probably tomorrow.
That would be great... and probably a lot of work if you would be seriously planning on going back to page 9 or something from where this happend^^ But I'd really appreciate it, and I wouldn't be surprised if a few other people would as well.

Reactions: MorganPlayzMc

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
We do know they do their job but they could handle the report a player section more than in game. Sometimes I have to ask them ingame to check my reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom