Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

lvminary

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2020
Germany
The lags on Java are getting worse and worse by time. I'm an EU player from Germany and the servers are hosted in France. I usually should get a ping between 27-35 but I almost always get a 100+ ping instead ... On EU servers!
Staff members use the argument that I'm playing on NA servers which is NOT the case. I feel like the CubeCraft staff doesn't see the lag as a problem. But According to my experience, I can tell that the servers lag a lot and even tend to freeze or crash out of nowhere. Freezing and crashing servers are starting to get more common than before. Also I see a LOT of other players complaining about lags.
I like 1.9+ PvP more than 1.8 PvP but CubeCraft forces me to play 1.8.

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I see your points and you have evidence to back it up; however, the reason 1.8 was struggling at all was because it wasn’t worth it for CubeCraft to add updates for. It was a lose-lose situation so CubeCraft was forced to take the loss.

In 2020, they basically doubled their staff team, they revamped a lot of their methodologies and that’s what caused them to push out many updates between both Java and Bedrock. Of course, corners were cut in some aspects, but those cut corners allowed them to update both bedrock and java at the same time.

If Java does start losing loads of profit and players, CubeCraft will shut it down yes. However, what I was saying was that Java isn’t gonna get into a dire spot like that. If it does, it’s game over. But I think CubeCraft will do everything in their power to prevent that from happening. Sure, it’s only a matter of time but 1-2 years is WAYYYY to early. I’d at least double that to 4 years.
They should started doing something much more before.
I'm pretty sure that If they continue wihout doing nothing (like these 2 years before), Cubecraft java will close soon

Edit:

That's very sad

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
Top Bottom