Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Builder556

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
www.youtube.com
Be sure to watch the first one, and I'm sorry about the audio for those of you with headphones, I'll get that fixed by the third one.

Oh, and check out The Purple Planet for their music for both of these vids.

Reactions: Gregeyy

Builder556

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
www.youtube.com
U don’t get blocks or food your crazy

Well, before Poseidon was added, I didn't have much need for blocks cause I never went to mid on honeycomb often. Now i'm actually forced to take blocks most of the time on Poseidon. I believe mostly in taking only what I usually need regarding gear and healing. I worry about food secondhandedly, since most jumps I can make without stopping to build.

Reactions: Gregeyy

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Well, before Poseidon was added, I didn't have much need for blocks cause I never went to mid on honeycomb often. Now i'm actually forced to take blocks most of the time on Poseidon. I believe mostly in taking only what I usually need regarding gear and healing. I worry about food secondhandedly, since most jumps I can make without stopping to build.
Eh well u r a speed runner I always take blocks and food

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom