Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JCGamer675

Dec 27, 2021
i noticed a lot of people use autoclick, i play eggwars a lot and there some many people who can put more than 12 blocks in less than a second, but suspicioslly they are not that good at pvp, i think its bit easy identify someone with autoclick, but why cubecraft dont do something. personally, i have suspicios that one player have autoclick, because its not normal fill a whole wall with a three layer of blocks in a sec, and i play often against this player, sometimes i kill him or sometimes dont, but is everything the same thing, i could notice because some people that use autoclicker even say "i use autoclicker" and that people plays just like this guys.

sorry for the bad english, i wish you a good evening :)

Sep 18, 2023
I Know that people Autoclick, however it just make's you have a better chance at wining Because they set usally around 15 cps BUT however if you hitselect you Can kill em and then they be toxic in chat

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom