Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be implemented? (I rigged it ;>)

  • Yes!

    Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Definitely yes!

    Votes: 3 23.1%

  • Total voters
    13

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
660
1,034
198
Around
Pronouns
She/They
So... The pets in Lucky Islands...

Okay, no, this isn't a "nerf them pls" thread.

I just had a quick suggestion on how to make them... better...?

An annoying thing, really, in Lucky Islands, is when your pet dies to your own hand. Either you accidentally hit them, you set them afire, or throw a potion at them, you can kill them yourself no matter what. Personally, I think that's annoying.

I don't know if this has been suggested before or not (Probably has smh), but I think it should be changed so you cannot hurt your own pet. Other people can kill them however they like (aNiMaL aBusE), but I do not think your own being should.

Just a quick suggestion, really. Your thoughts?
 

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
6,104
14,414
669
22
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
So... The pets in Lucky Islands...

Okay, no, this isn't a "nerf them pls" thread.

I just had a quick suggestion on how to make them... better...?

An annoying thing, really, in Lucky Islands, is when your pet dies to your own hand. Either you accidentally hit them, you set them afire, or throw a potion at them, you can kill them yourself no matter what. Personally, I think that's annoying.

I don't know if this has been suggested before or not (Probably has smh), but I think it should be changed so you cannot hurt your own pet. Other people can kill them however they like (aNiMaL aBusE), but I do not think your own being should.

Just a quick suggestion, really. Your thoughts?

Yeah, I would hate to accidentally light my cute kitten on fire. :(

+1
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Top Bottom