Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Hello! Some of you might know who i am, and others might not. But i dont think any of you know how i came to know this server and this great community and also why i changed my name in the first place!

So, my name is Patrick, and im from Denmark although i live in Spain. Thanks to this i now speak 3 languages fluently and i am also learning another (French).
I have lived in Spain for almost 11 years now, and since then i got some friends and most of them were in school. But one day, i visited one of my stepdads friend, which also lives in Spain. His friend had a son of my age, and he was only a few days younger than me. After we became friends i got a game that my cousin also had and recomended for me, which was Minecraft.
I already had minecraft but that was for my IPad, so i knew how to play the game "mas o menos", but i gotta admit, i wasn't just a noob back then, i was the next level as i couldn't even crouch xD.
Later, I found out my friend also had minecraft so we started playing together and he showed me this AMAZING server, Cubecraft, and that was back in August 2015. His favorite game was MoneyWalls and it soon became mine too.
Then i showed my cousin this server and we started playing on it every minute we had, and we also started playing a tiny bit of eggwars, but we liked MoneyWalls more.
Then later i started pvping more and i became better and better, and i enjoyed playing more as i felt i was actually helping to win games :D.
Now, after a year and 1 month i joined the forums, first only to ask the staff to #bringbackMW but it was not a success, so we started playing Eggwars a bit more, and then Minerware came i played that a lot, but i still play Eggwars often.

Now to the forums.

As i said, i joined the forums to #bringbackMW in September last year, and i slowly started getting more and more active here, and i enjoyed reading the suggestions, and in general the discussions on the forums! And now i use it daily! And i am super happy! (#AND xD)
I have also changed my name quite recently, and that is because it seems to be my nickname at school and i thought it would be cool and more original to have this name than the other super long one.
I am super super happy to have gotten to know this server and its really nice community, and i would have been so much different without it! I dont know what else to say, and if you have any questions, then i will answer any questions you want to ask me, aslong its not innapropiate ;) And you can slo ask questions about my personality if you want to! :D

But i just want to say thank you and that this is how i got to know you all! :D

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
And the friend you played MW Was me xD maybe you are being better at pvp but you will never be better than meXDDDDD Okay maybe a day soon :D
Hahah, the friend was from Russia and you are my cousin. And im not getting better at pvp than you xD

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
also why i changed my name in the first place!
because you speak/are spanish?
I have also changed my name quite recently, and that is because it seems to be my nickname at school and i thought it would be cool and more original to have this name than the other super long one.
ohhhh
nice too hear some of your background

Reactions: ElPtricko
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom