Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gutin Mullet

Jun 17, 2017
Overall I'm not a fan of this update.

I do like the ender pearls and the generator splitting its items. The shop is better, I will admit. I absolutely hate the respawn timer. It just limits you're ability to defend the egg. While I'm at it I also dislike the kit cool down, but that isn't relative to this update. The colored sandstone is a nice thought, but it does not allow you to hide in an egg.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
So much threads sayings the same thing o-o. And all within the same hour.

Anyways, personally I don't think 3 seconds is so much. The opponent can finally block themselves in. Which they can do in some cases w/o the respawn timer. But I highly doubt you can't collect iron and quickly buy a pick axe to mine them and punch them. Personally I think it's better than dying because my armor broke to relentless punching. Agree with the color clay point.

Gutin Mullet

Jun 17, 2017
So much threads sayings the same thing o-o. And all within the same hour.

Anyways, personally I don't think 3 seconds is so much. The opponent can finally block themselves in. Which they can do in some cases w/o the respawn timer. But I highly doubt you can't collect iron and quickly buy a pick axe to mine them and punch them. Personally I think it's better than dying because my armor broke to relentless punching. Agree with the color clay point.

3 seconds is a lot when someone is one your egg.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
3 seconds is a lot when someone is one your egg.

Well if you bothered to cover it up with a decent amount of blocks you should be fine. Heck, use glass. Pickaxes won't do anything against those things. There are varieties of blocks offered, using them to your advantage is good.

Gutin Mullet

Jun 17, 2017
I cover my egg every game and use glass over obsidian and trust me people still can get through it if they have a diamond pick axe in less than three seconds.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom