Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Looks like lobbies are all getting that kind of new style, first on Survival Games, then to Blockwars, and now Skywars, but I don't even really like the desigen :/
The leaderboards are behind the spawn, they are supposed to be seen, isn't it?

Reactions: LonelyNartyta

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
The new lobby layout can accommodate more types of leaderboard and other features in the future. There are only 5 maps featured to make sure that people fill up those instead of only playing specific maps.

Unicorn maps... I guess you just make a new thread about it and suggest a layout and such. Tag Efcluke and it'll be done hopefully. In my opinion it isn't really needed but if others really want a bright map then go ahead.

Last edited:

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
i love the new lobby but.....

It is much more spacious to use the gadgets and make the fool the problem that I see is that the map selector ...... how to say ...

YOU CANT SEE IF YO ARE GOING TO PLAY SOLO OR TEAM
the poster is glitched, or is not, and why do not put the marble letters on top and put the posters?
those letters are a love and are very original addition people make the fool entering into the''o''.
and why is there only one row of maps to choose from?

I already love the rest :)

4 updates in a week.wow

_Daniel314_

Jul 30, 2016
Perú
yo opino en español pq me vale mergas todo este foro, y quisiera que hagan un mapa donde salgan muchos steves :D

Tutitos

Aug 4, 2017
[QUOTE = "Nartyta01, post: 995277, miembro: 309752"] Hai otra vez, im Nartyta01, y hoy quiero hablar con todos ustedes sobre el nuevo lobby.
En mi opinión el nuevo lobby es muy feo D:
En primer lugar, odio la nueva ubicación superior; ¿Por qué está detrás del engendro? Debería continuar en el lugar anterior.
Segundo, ¿Por qué solo puedes ver algunos mapas en la pared? Debería seguir mostrando más mapas.
Tercero, ¿por qué los constructores no construyen un mapa de unicornios? Agregaron
mapas similares a los servidores no premium: /
Como dije, odio el nuevo lobby (no solo en Skywars, en todas las modalidades), pero quiero saber sus opiniones. :RE

[/CITAR]
En mi opinión, no está nada mal, fue un cambio muy drástico si tuvieron que preguntarle a la comunidad si les gustaría.

zGuh_GoD

Jun 30, 2018
Hai again, im Nartyta01, and today I want to talk with all of you about the new lobby.
In my opinion the new lobby is very ugly D:
First of all, I hate the new top location; why is behind the spawn? It should continue in the previous place.
Second, Why can you only see a few maps on the wall? It should continue showing more maps.
Third, why builders don't build unicorns map? They added
maps similar to those non-premium servers :/
Like I said, I hate the new lobby ( not only in Skywars, in all modalities ), but I want to know your opinions :D

Yeah the lobby is ugly ;(

comfyyy

Hai again, im Nartyta01, and today I want to talk with all of you about the new lobby.
In my opinion the new lobby is very ugly D:
First of all, I hate the new top location; why is behind the spawn? It should continue in the previous place.
Second, Why can you only see a few maps on the wall? It should continue showing more maps.
Third, why builders don't build unicorns map? They added
maps similar to those non-premium servers :/
Like I said, I hate the new lobby ( not only in Skywars, in all modalities ), but I want to know your opinions :D

I love unicorns. What is a true Minecraft server without them?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Top Bottom