Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

U like Fortnite or minecraft?

• Total voters
Oct 6, 2018
www.youtube.com
This update I think crash the server, I know that many minecraft player's now aren't playing minecraft but think this, the new popular game is Fortnite I hate that game but is only the famous game I this year so think like me, later, all that players are beginning to play minecraft again so in that case the lobby is not be functional because Its the same that before so, u can have this type of lobby in the time that Fortnite are the king of games :v? And later become like before please? Thanks for all. And it's a great thing the /report but if that command can we use Im saying the player without rank staff or youtuber is better I think, good night minecraft lovers <3

Oct 6, 2018
www.youtube.com
There used to be a /report command. But, it got heavily abused and far too many false reports were created.

I believe a few suggestions where made, where every time you do /report, it'll show up the link for the reports site
But a thing like if ur more than for example 100 xp and u don't have any issues or something like that, can use the command with cooldown no?

Oct 6, 2018
www.youtube.com
I would still disagree, since people can still abuse the command. Though the cooldown might work, it wouldn't solve the problem.
I'm trying to say something like this the player that can use the command doesn't have any issues have more than 150 xp and have written lot of helpfulness forums, doesn't have warnings or nothing and have a rank like plus, or diamond, obsidian, and if he or she, use bad the command mute him or ban or a thing like that I think that it can be good idea no? And Good morning

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I'm trying to say something like this the player that can use the command doesn't have any issues have more than 150 xp and have written lot of helpfulness forums
150 xp isn't really that much and even if people are helpful on the forums, they would still slightly abuse the command.

doesn't have warnings or nothing and have a rank like plus, or diamond, obsidian, and if he or she, use bad the command mute him or ban or a thing like that I think that it can be good idea no? And Good morning
If this command were to a be thing and you get banned/muted for abusing it, then that will be a whole lot of bans being created due to people thinking this really good pvper is a cheater and that they false report them and then boom, they get banned. <---- Just an example for what could happen

This is why we've got a more reliable reports system that cuts down the amount of false reports being created and where you can actually post evidence of someone cheating and that staff don't need to deal with reports where there is no proof.

Reactions: xBadCappisito_
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom