Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction

Greetings everyone,

I hope everyone is having a blessed day!

Since today is my birthday, I would like to introduce myself to all of you since I have been around in the community, and this is a great opportunity to get to know me better! My name is Fady, and I am an extrovert. Mainly, I go by Fady since it’s my real name, but all of you can call me Fady, Fade, or Fadelicious. I am 19 years old, and I am also a freshman in college. My primary goal is to pursue a degree in electrical engineering. Many people say this is a challenging goal, but hey, math and science are my most-liked subjects in education. I am dedicated to school mainly because I have the interest and passion to achieve my dream job, and I am planning to achieve my dream job in the future!

Real Life Sports & Activities

In real life, I am an athlete and I participate in a variety of sports in the following order:

1. Soccer ( Football ) - This is known as my main sport. Started off as a novice player and became a pro player throughout my time playing soccer, in other words, football.

1. Volleyball - Volleyball was a lovely sport that I played with my homies back in high school.

1. Badminton - I played this many times with my best friend, who recently went to college to pursue a degree.

1. Lacrosse - This is the only sport that I was terrible at in the beginning but now much better than before!

1. Basketball - This is also a sport that, if you want to be taller, I recommend you play basketball to grow taller than wider.

The list starts from the primary sport I always have had passion in all the way to the least one. Soccer, also known as football, has been my essential sport since I found it entertaining when I was at the age of 9. Until now, I am still a soccer player and planning to play for a team in college this year or in the next following years. In soccer, the position that I play is wing right since I am extremely fast and skilled when it comes to passing the ball to my teammates and curving the ball as well.

Next, let’s talk about other activities that I am interested in during my free time:

During my free time, I always relish different hobbies such as reading a book, spending time with family, playing video games, exercising, listening to podcasts, and more enjoyable hobbies. On the other hand, I am also the type of person who revels in exploring new things whether it’s on social media or in real life. For instance, I like taking pictures of nature and going for a walk if I ever feel exhausted. I am also interested mainly in traveling, for example. One day, I want to explore different places around the world starting with Japan, Australia, Germany, etc. This is not the accurate order of exploring, but for sure I will explore the world in the future. I am hoping I can do all of that once I earn my degree and complete my education!

CubeCraft Future Goals

Last but least, let’s talk about my most-liked games in the CubeCraft community and my future goals. The following list is from my greatest to least games that I found pleasure on the CubeCraft server:

1. Minerware - Believe it or not, this is my priority game on the CubeCraft server!

1. Parkour - Another game that I am skilled at except when playing rusty

1. Battle Arena - Somewhere decent because it depends on what type of players I compete against whether it’s a mobile, console, or PC player, for example.

1. Lucky Island - This is the type of game that I play whenever I am feeling bored playing other games

1. Skywar - Skywar used to be my essential game before Minerware, but I stepped down due to the fact that I was not skilled enough.

As of now, my priority objective is to reach the top 5 players in the CubeCraft Minerware leaderboard. This sounds challenging for me as a mobile player, but I have the dedication, determination, and motivation to accomplish this task. At this moment, I am in the top 12 in the leaderboard and I am getting closer and closer to my objective. Hopefully, I should be able to hit the top 5 before the new year since I have another goal too. The next objective is to contribute to the CubeCraft community as much as possible. I will be active on all platforms such as forum, Discord, and in-game to contribute in a way that the CubeCraft community would appreciate my contribution. Meanwhile, I will be making new friends and connecting with people in the community, so don’t hesitate to say hi, hello, or anything in the Discord or in the forum. Anything you say will be appreciated and I look forward to seeing all of you now and in the future!

iikovu

Novice Member
Sep 15, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Happy birthdayy<3 hope you have an amazing day and It's also nice to know so much about you. Lacrosse looks like a lot of fun but I would most likely suck at it 😞

Good luck reaching top 5 on that leaderboard as a mobile player though, sounds like a challenge but I'm sure you'll get it eventually!

furkanispro2

Oct 26, 2023
Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction

Greetings everyone,

I hope everyone is having a blessed day!

Since today is my birthday, I would like to introduce myself to all of you since I have been around in the community, and this is a great opportunity to get to know me better! My name is Fady, and I am an extrovert. Mainly, I go by Fady since it’s my real name, but all of you can call me Fady, Fade, or Fadelicious. I am 19 years old, and I am also a freshman in college. My primary goal is to pursue a degree in electrical engineering. Many people say this is a challenging goal, but hey, math and science are my most-liked subjects in education. I am dedicated to school mainly because I have the interest and passion to achieve my dream job, and I am planning to achieve my dream job in the future!

Real Life Sports & Activities

In real life, I am an athlete and I participate in a variety of sports in the following order:

1. Soccer ( Football ) - This is known as my main sport. Started off as a novice player and became a pro player throughout my time playing soccer, in other words, football.

1. Volleyball - Volleyball was a lovely sport that I played with my homies back in high school.

1. Badminton - I played this many times with my best friend, who recently went to college to pursue a degree.

1. Lacrosse - This is the only sport that I was terrible at in the beginning but now much better than before!

1. Basketball - This is also a sport that, if you want to be taller, I recommend you play basketball to grow taller than wider.

The list starts from the primary sport I always have had passion in all the way to the least one. Soccer, also known as football, has been my essential sport since I found it entertaining when I was at the age of 9. Until now, I am still a soccer player and planning to play for a team in college this year or in the next following years. In soccer, the position that I play is wing right since I am extremely fast and skilled when it comes to passing the ball to my teammates and curving the ball as well.

Next, let’s talk about other activities that I am interested in during my free time:

During my free time, I always relish different hobbies such as reading a book, spending time with family, playing video games, exercising, listening to podcasts, and more enjoyable hobbies. On the other hand, I am also the type of person who revels in exploring new things whether it’s on social media or in real life. For instance, I like taking pictures of nature and going for a walk if I ever feel exhausted. I am also interested mainly in traveling, for example. One day, I want to explore different places around the world starting with Japan, Australia, Germany, etc. This is not the accurate order of exploring, but for sure I will explore the world in the future. I am hoping I can do all of that once I earn my degree and complete my education!

CubeCraft Future Goals

Last but least, let’s talk about my most-liked games in the CubeCraft community and my future goals. The following list is from my greatest to least games that I found pleasure on the CubeCraft server:

1. Minerware - Believe it or not, this is my priority game on the CubeCraft server!

1. Parkour - Another game that I am skilled at except when playing rusty

1. Battle Arena - Somewhere decent because it depends on what type of players I compete against whether it’s a mobile, console, or PC player, for example.

1. Lucky Island - This is the type of game that I play whenever I am feeling bored playing other games

1. Skywar - Skywar used to be my essential game before Minerware, but I stepped down due to the fact that I was not skilled enough.

As of now, my priority objective is to reach the top 5 players in the CubeCraft Minerware leaderboard. This sounds challenging for me as a mobile player, but I have the dedication, determination, and motivation to accomplish this task. At this moment, I am in the top 12 in the leaderboard and I am getting closer and closer to my objective. Hopefully, I should be able to hit the top 5 before the new year since I have another goal too. The next objective is to contribute to the CubeCraft community as much as possible. I will be active on all platforms such as forum, Discord, and in-game to contribute in a way that the CubeCraft community would appreciate my contribution. Meanwhile, I will be making new friends and connecting with people in the community, so don’t hesitate to say hi, hello, or anything in the Discord or in the forum. Anything you say will be appreciated and I look forward to seeing all of you now and in the future!
Happy birthday man im sorry im really late at answering i just looked on forums and i did not know it was your birthday since i was not on forums and in discord server so im here to say happy birthday to you :D

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
I know I'm late, but happy b-day Fady 🎉
Also, great introduction! It's nice to know more about you :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
Top Bottom