Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
The name's Desiderata, pleased to meet you.

This site may be something I'll eventually call home; it's best if we get to know more about each other.

• I used to be a very active member of the Hive forums, however they do not welcome me there anymore.
  • Throughout my time online, I've been known to have many more weird aliases such as Omega, LooseBowel69, and many more.
  • I am (somewhat) a writer, and you can see some of my works over at @.desiderata_i on Wattpad.
  • I am currently writing a story titled Polaris, involving OCs that are supposed to represent me and my closest online friends going on wacky adventures.
  • I also co-write a fanfiction involving people from the Hive forums.
  • I volunteer for the Lifeboat Network as an in-game moderator. Me and @dvodany know each other!
  • My hobbies include reading (mostly classic novels, comics, and fan works), writing (critiquing included), travelling, eating, and playing video games.
  • I also play other games, namely Genshin Impact, Deltarune, Stardew Valley (I actually haven't played it as much), Ultrakill, and Valorant. I also used to play Undertale, Omori, Pizza Tower, PUBG, and a lot more titles.
  • I am cursed with taking the STEM strand.
  • I sweat games and ruin events during my free time.
As for my reasons for joining this site, I don't know either. Cubecraft is an interesting server for sure, and I felt the same genuine joy and thrill that I had from playing a good server way back during my time here.

I think that's all you need to know about me. I will entertain any question about me as long as I feel comfortable about it and as long as it doesn't get everyone in trouble. Nice to meet you all!

psst, follow me for based posts and high quality crap posts

Last edited:

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Hello Omega, welcome to the forums! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your writing!

• Heart
Reactions: Desiderata

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
Welcome! :D
yo sorry for bothering you but how do i put these lil infos under each post? I figured I might plug my usernames and add sites where people can find some of my works

1698823019523.png

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This site may be something I'll eventually call home; it's best if we get to know more about each other.

• I used to be a very active member of the Hive forums, however they do not welcome me there anymore.
  • Throughout my time online, I've been known as Capta1n0mega, Desiderata, seclusionism, General0mega, and many more weird aliases. I prefer Omega, Desiderata sometimes if it is something related to my writing gig.
  • I am (somewhat) a writer, and you can see some of my works over at @.desiderata_i on Wattpad.
  • I am currently writing a story titled Polaris, involving OCs that are supposed to represent me and my closest online friends going on wacky adventures.
  • I also co-write a fanfiction involving people from the Hive forums.
  • I volunteer for the Lifeboat Network as an in-game moderator. Me and @dvodany know each other!
  • I also play other games, namely Genshin Impact, Stardew Valley (I actually haven't played it as much), Ultrakill, and Valorant.
  • I am cursed with taking the STEM strand.
  • I sweat games and ruin events during my free time.
As for my reasons for joining this site, I don't know either. Cubecraft is an interesting server for sure, and I felt the same genuine joy and thrill that I had from playing a good server way back during my time here.

I think that's all you need to know about me. I will entertain any question about me as long as I feel comfortable about it and as long as it doesn't get everyone in trouble. Nice to meet you all!
Welcoom to the forums have a good time here

• Heart
Reactions: Desiderata

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello, sorry that I'm replying to this late. I've been busy lately, it's great to get to know you. Also the forums are always welcome to new members. We really need the activity, I remember when posts could get up to 50 agrees.

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
Hello, sorry that I'm replying to this late. I've been busy lately, it's great to get to know you. Also the forums are always welcome to new members. We really need the activity, I remember when posts could get up to 50 agrees.
Thanks! I'm honestly looking forward to become a notable, active member of this community and I hope that I could contribute and help boost the activity somehow

Edit: Yeah the site feels dead, I feel guilty of postfarming by posting quite a lot on recent threads lol

Last edited:

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I edited my introduction a bit as I've decided to rebrand from Omega to Desiderata because I feel like my pen name would be more relevant.

I'm only able to change names on the 30th this month, and I'm not sure if an admin would let me be able to change my name immediately

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Top Bottom