Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mintypie231

Novice Member
Feb 7, 2024
a parallel universe
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi! I am Mintypie. I am new to these forums but not new to cubecraft. I am playing Minecraft for 4 years (maybe even before).
I joined cubecraft maybe 2-3 years ago. I didn't even know that the forums existed till now. I am very delighted to join the forums!
My game username (bedrock) is Mintypie231. Nice to meet you all!

Mintypie231

Novice Member
Feb 7, 2024
a parallel universe
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Welcome to the forums I hope that you will have a wonderful time here:D What do you watch if you watch Minecraft On YouTube?:D
Hello!
I usually watch the lifesteal smp, evbo or other storytelling videos, skeppy and skywars/bedwars videos! And sometimes i just watch random minecraft videos.
I am also a youtuber, although i am not that famous.

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I am Mintypie. I am new to these forums but not new to cubecraft. I am playing Minecraft for 4 years (maybe even before).
I joined cubecraft maybe 2-3 years ago. I didn't even know that the forums existed till now. I am very delighted to join the forums!
Welcome to the forums and i hope to get good time here

• Heart
Reactions: Mintypie231

BlueFresa

Jan 30, 2024
Welcome (:

• Heart
Reactions: Mintypie231

ItzzWxrrior

Novice Member
Dec 4, 2022
Russia, Moscow
Pronouns
He/Him
welcome!

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom