Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The guy was Right by saying me "stop killing people"?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters

Cyllix

Aug 22, 2016
This its not a blaming or reporting for this user but rather, how funny the situation was that i decided to post it on the Eggwars Forums.
Context:
Basicaly, i enter to Eggwars team in Space map and everything was good, i rush to mid to get resources and latter on, one of my teammates decided to get diamonds in Mid, and latter on destroy the bridge to completely camp in our island (i was still in Mid so they leave me in there lol) Luckily for me idk how but i was able to buy in the shop of another team (i didnt team, i just buy in there), so since i had enough diamonds i just buy a diamond sword and some armor and decided to destroy some people Eggs, so i started to kill people, destroying their eggs etc. And latter on, this guy appears, he starts to say me that i need to stop killing people because its "boring" (knowing that he was in my island camping) and saying that they have good stuff, latter on, when i was finishing the game destroying the last egg, this guy (and the green team) starts to calling me a "hacker" just because i was killing green team and finishing my game.

I mean, i find this funny and really weird because, the guy basicaly was asking me for not to play the game lol wtf.
How do you win a game of Eggwars without killing people and going for eggs? this guys was thinking that he could win by camping?
How this kind of people find funny getting resources for no purpose?.

This kind of people are really funny lol.
Do you have any storie like this?
2019-07-02_14.37.10_2.png
2019-07-02_14.37.10.png

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
I find a few players like this, almost like they're too scared to fight until they are 'overpowered' - kinda annoying xD

You totally are doing the right thing, campers suck.

Reactions: Fedde2001

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
You've done the right thing, and that's finishing the game. Campers are annoying.

This is a screenshot of a SkyWars game that happens quite often:
Hackers.png

Reactions: Fedde2001
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Top Bottom