Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

udontknow

Aug 27, 2016
Not complaining, I just think its kind of funny.
Minecraft 1.10.2 10_7_2016 10_18_32 PM.png

Majic_Marbles

Oct 6, 2016
And maybe it's me because I like the map Instruments too much but I don't see a lot of them.

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
I remember when everyone was freaking out that there was no teaparty maps. Now there's a lot of this map type. Either way, I do agree that teaparty has been the most shown map on the board.

This could be since teaparty could hold up to 40 players, it might take a while for the game to start, hence why the signs are still there waiting for people to join. (This is a theory, so don't quote me on this.)

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I think it's due to randomness and the fact that teaparty has a lot of players and is slower/less likely to fill up. So a teaparty comes up, is slow to fill up, another one comes up so players get split between them and neither fills up, a third one comes up and takes players in and so on. The randomness is getting a number of them in a row, and the large player count means they stay on the board longer due to not filling up.

Superfirekirby

Aug 14, 2016
this is kinda messed up, I'd like to know how the map rotation is decided, there should be the same chance for every map since theres players who like them. I also support bringing back to old maps that disappeared

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

98/100

all that effort and despite getting a perfect score from my superiors i never got a perfect score in my work immersion subject
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom