Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
So, you might have noticed, I have left cube since a while, but didn't want to leave everyone in the dust and just disappear without saying anything.

It was fun while it lasted, too bad it didn't last so long... Everyone just wants to become a staff member, actual players have left a long time ago, the community keeps getting worse every time. I tried to hide it, to ignore it. But I just can't.
It's all messed up. I hate this server now. I used to like it so much. But hey, that's just me.

I see that even in its condition, there's people who care a lot about CubeCraft. And I won't ignore that. I hope you, you person who still believes this server has a chance, that you will enjoy it more than I have, ever. Keep on doing what you want. But now, I'm out. Personally.

I just wish it didn't all mess up this way, this fast. And if you're still wondering, no, it's not because of the whole Mac thing. At all. I basically kinda left already before that.

I could just tag a crap ton of people to get free likes from them but I'm not that kind of person.

I really felt bad when I left, without telling anybody anything. I had people asking me to play, people tagging me on the forums... I really felt bad, I didn't just wanna leave you hanging there.
I don't seek attention, I just didn't wanna leave everyone in the dust like that.

If you're still interested in getting to know me I've got a Twitter. I draw stuff, play guitar and do a bunch of other cool stuff so uh, if you still wanna talk, hit me up on there.

I still play Minecraft as a whole, and I'm enjoying it just like I was enjoying it in 2013. No bootleg guitar hero minigames, no cropped chunks of the game being delivered like it was a whole new game.

So yeah. Won't be on the forums, won't be on the server.

Ping, out. For the last time.

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
I didn't know you too well but you managed to make me laugh more than once with your forum posts, so thanks for being awesome. I always liked the fact you were never scared to say exactly what you meant instead of beating around the bush like others... It's a real shame I won't be seeing that anymore. Anyways, I wish you the very best Ping o/

Maybe one day Cube will return to it's former glory.

Well, maybe the word 'glory' is exaggerating it a bit... but you get the point :P

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Ping, my man... I sort of felt that something wasn't right, we used to play quite a lot in the past, and like you said, you disappeared without saying anything. I will miss you my friend, you were/are one of the only members I really admire(d). I understand your point of view, and I'm honestly sad to let you go. Kup Teraz buddy's for life! If you want to play sometime or you just wanna call, you know where to find me. Ti amo <3

Reactions: Ping Ether

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
goodbye-memelord.jpg

Reactions: Yamin
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom