Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 204478

Nooo ;(
Goodbye Ping, the whole community will miss you, so will I.
We may not have talked much, but you were a cool and funny guy, sad to see you leave buddy.
Good luck with the future, Ping. We will all miss you <3

Reactions: Marieke2001

Vickay

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
England
Awww Pinguu ;-;
It's super sad to see you go but I hope you enjoy whatever comes next in life :3
Thanks for always making us laugh and putting up with me failing a lot in eggwars :')
Good luck <3

AbandonedUser

Nov 28, 2016
keklny3kmxkbjoi3fjhu3jvrojpgemw2_hq.jpg
DUDE. SERIOUSLY?!
Welp, I guess you can just move on with your life and stuff...

I just tripped right now because of this...
1446611642-a1aec866061ed4bd5d4d38b9a359eb33.gif

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I saw this coming.
Good luck at everything you do sir, you have been one of the most influential person on the forum. Yes, you will be missed and that's obvious, a person like you doing this is... weird but we can't hide or not see what is happening although you don't want to.

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
So, you might have noticed, I have left cube since a while, but didn't want to leave everyone in the dust and just disappear without saying anything.

It was fun while it lasted, too bad it didn't last so long... Everyone just wants to become a staff member, actual players have left a long time ago, the community keeps getting worse every time. I tried to hide it, to ignore it. But I just can't.
It's all messed up. I hate this server now. I used to like it so much. But hey, that's just me.

I see that even in its condition, there's people who care a lot about CubeCraft. And I won't ignore that. I hope you, you person who still believes this server has a chance, that you will enjoy it more than I have, ever. Keep on doing what you want. But now, I'm out. Personally.

I just wish it didn't all mess up this way, this fast. And if you're still wondering, no, it's not because of the whole Mac thing. At all. I basically kinda left already before that.

I could just tag a crap ton of people to get free likes from them but I'm not that kind of person.

I really felt bad when I left, without telling anybody anything. I had people asking me to play, people tagging me on the forums... I really felt bad, I didn't just wanna leave you hanging there.
I don't seek attention, I just didn't wanna leave everyone in the dust like that.

If you're still interested in getting to know me I've got a Twitter. I draw stuff, play guitar and do a bunch of other cool stuff so uh, if you still wanna talk, hit me up on there.

I still play Minecraft as a whole, and I'm enjoying it just like I was enjoying it in 2013. No bootleg guitar hero minigames, no cropped chunks of the game being delivered like it was a whole new game.

So yeah. Won't be on the forums, won't be on the server.

Ping, out. For the last time.
Good bye ping! (Not really there's always discord :P) but I agree with these issues. I may want to become a staff member. But I want it to make the server a better place. And to fix the broken edges. So, enjoy yourself ping :)

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
This had I not come, I'm going to see you really are missing out Ping! You were really super good for Cubecraft thanks!

Twan

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
This is such a sad sad anime death. If there was something wrong about me personally in the community, i'd like to apologize if I was one of the factors of why you left. Anyways, have fun playing Tetris :).

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Oh yea Ping, I think that it might be my year soon. I saw this part coming. And you are a such a genuine guy, I haven't come across many people like you before.
I really feel for you and I do think that we are all feeling the same about the server too. I also feel very isolated from the good of this community. It's almost like they have built up massive walls that we can't break through. @rubik_cube_man must be going through a mid-life crisis.
Everyone just wants to become a staff member, actual players have left a long time ago, the community keeps getting worse every time. I tried to hide it, to ignore it. But I just can't.
This is exactly true. And I'm so done.
Good luck Ping, I'll never forget the good times we had with 8Ball :). Gonna miss you heaps!!!!!

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom