Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Make it only usable by youtubers, admins, mode, and devs

• Buff it

• Total voters

Coola101

Aug 15, 2017
"Let's play some nice tower defence in a fun, fair game." Is what I would say if horde mode didn't exist! Horde mode throws at you: A handful of pigmen, a either skeleton or two, seemingly infinite blazes, and around 6+ giants!!! I would take 8 withers over that any day! And it doesn't help that some people will just buy a rank, specifically to troll people with the horde! It undoubtedly needs to be nerfed, maybe 30 blazes, 60 pigmen, 10 wither skeletons sounds a lot more fair compared to the absolute onslaught of impossibility!!!

guardtown

Aug 12, 2017
use freeze potions and hope for the other team to die first. It may be impossible, so use that to your advantage

Reactions: 11Ls

RedJayGames

Jul 5, 2017
New Jersey, USA
With a strong enough defense, Horde mode is very easy to overcome. I've been in games before where both teams survive it with relative ease. It's a matter of having a strong defense and the capability of using AoEs well if needed. Therefore, I do not believe any change needs to be made to Horde mode. I think it is perfectly fine as it is, and is even easier to defeat than the wither in most of my games.

Reactions: MimicPanda

guardtown

Aug 12, 2017
With a strong enough defense, Horde mode is very easy to overcome. I've been in games before where both teams survive it with relative ease. It's a matter of having a strong defense and the capability of using AoEs well if needed. Therefore, I do not believe any change needs to be made to Horde mode. I think it is perfectly fine as it is, and is even easier to defeat than the wither in most of my games.
yeah, 30 giants and ~40 blazes, perfectly easier to fight than wither.

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
"Let's play some nice tower defence in a fun, fair game." Is what I would say if horde mode didn't exist! Horde mode throws at you: A handful of pigmen, a either skeleton or two, seemingly infinite blazes, and around 6+ giants!!! I would take 8 withers over that any day! And it doesn't help that some people will just buy a rank, specifically to troll people with the horde! It undoubtedly needs to be nerfed, maybe 30 blazes, 60 pigmen, 10 wither skeletons sounds a lot more fair compared to the absolute onslaught of impossibility!!!

Personally, I always vote for Horde mode and don't really have any problems beating it. You just need to strategically place defences ahead of time and have a decent supply of potions on hand. I don't really believe it should be nerfed as it's relatively easy to defend against if you know what you are doing and have the right preparation prior to Armageddon.

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
Personally, I always vote for Horde mode and don't really have any problems beating it. You just need to strategically place defences ahead of time and have a decent supply of potions on hand. I don't really believe it should be nerfed as it's relatively easy to defend against if you know what you are doing and have the right preparation prior to Armageddon.
The only reason Horde mode is beatable is because of how blatantly overpowered Turrets and Infernos are. If the game was actually somewhat balanced Horde would be nearly impossible.

RedJayGames

Jul 5, 2017
New Jersey, USA
yeah, 30 giants and ~40 blazes, perfectly easier to fight than wither.
Horde mode sends only about 5 Giants at most, and about 6 Blazes I believe. It isn't all that difficult to overcome if your defenses are strong enough. Now if Horde mode really was 30 Giants and 40 Blazes, this would be an entirely different conversation haha

guardtown

Aug 12, 2017
Horde mode sends only about 5 Giants at most, and about 6 Blazes I believe. It isn't all that difficult to overcome if your defenses are strong enough. Now if Horde mode really was 30 Giants and 40 Blazes, this would be an entirely different conversation haha
ummm.... thats not horde. 5 giants and 6 blazes is extremely easy and yet everytime on my 50 ish games of tower defense I see horde as tons of blazes and tons of giants

hmhm

Aug 5, 2016
Maybe a *slight* nerf is in order, but for the most part I think it is quite balanced. It is possible to defend agaisnt if you upgrade your towers enough.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on elderlysnake123's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Hony wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats Worried 🥳🥳
Minecart+poisnous potato= SUPER SPEEDY MINECART-
Screenshot_20240420_202707.jpg

The best minecart in history
Off to work in the rain :((
Have a nice rest of ur day everyone xx
Top Bottom