Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
This thread is just to look back on what Cube has all been through. And to reflect on fun moments we've all expierienced.

I'll start with 2 examples so you'll get the point.

Remember that time there was a big slime in assassinations and dropparties were still a thing. Here a vid showing the big slime:

Remember the old SG map Steampunk ? When you died you respawned on this airship. The thing is that you could blockglitch out of the ship and get back to the map. People still trying to win couldn't hit you but you could hit them so you can imagine the rage of these people. Had great fun abusing this to help my friends.

You can discuss the two examples I gave or post anything related to throwbacks. Great moments, ridicoulus bugs, cool old features or just funny things. Anything really.
So yee I like talking about old stuff, really hope to hear about some cool throwbacks.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Omg the good old days when Tacos did drop parties and secret events in Assassinations. I simply miss those.
I also miss the old SG maps. Steam Punk wasn't my favorite but I did definitely got some wins there.
If someone still has a vid from the old desert please post it here.

I think most people still remember this (it's a bit laggy sorry for that):
I simply loved kit PvP and the old kits.

Reactions: vinlir and Komodо

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Omg the good old days when Tacos did drop parties and secret events in Assassinations. I simply miss those.
I also miss the old SG maps. Steam Punk wasn't my favorite but I did definitely got some wins there.

Like TNT, Pyro, Horse, Ninja, Tank, Wizard and Warrior :(

Reactions: CommunistCactus

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com

Didn't play too much of kit PvP back then, barely remember that map :| .I was always grinding Assassinations out. I still remember when you were Mateu999 or something, you made this Assassins thread suggesting horrible things like TnT in Assassins, but it had some good things in it too :s. You actually inspired me making this. I saw this vid from you of an old SG map and it reminded me of this horrible bug in Steampunk, so thanks for that.
I remember when me and some friends mined away the complete skywars map underdasea:D It took us 2 hours and it was completely useless but we had great fun doing it!
Just talking with your friends trying to accomplish this useless goal is fun indeed. Have done some weird things myself.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Didn't play too much of kit PvP back then, barely remember that map :| .I was always grinding Assassinations out. I still remember when you were Mateu999 or something, you made this Assassins thread suggesting horrible things like TnT in Assassins, but it had some good things in it too :s. You actually inspired me making this. I saw this vid from you of an old SG map and it reminded me of this horrible bug in Steampunk, so thanks for that.
I never suggested TNT in Assassination. Just looked through all my threads and the only one I found about Assassinations was this one:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/nice-additions-to-assassination.179639/

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom