Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
I guess I missed the party by a few weeks and I haven't been able to put my two cents in. I'm posting on this thread so it can become relevant again. This is something that needs to be considered and it deserves a response. Today was the first time I've been back on CubeCraft in a while. (Juggling school, work and a social life) And when I logged back in and saw the changes I was NOT happy. I believe there truly needs to be some sort of waiting area other than the main lobby for players that want to play a specific game. Also sorry for necroposting.

Necroposting is allowed now only if the thread is still relevant

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Anyways, it says it is escalated, and I'm expecting to see this done within 1-2 months from here. If they don't, idk what to say.

Reactions: Aries104 and God.

Aries104

Novice Member
Nov 20, 2016
Hello, it's me again, I'm not going to let this post die like the rest of my suggestions. I'm just going to casually bring it up again until I get a proper response. Why? Because it's not a bad idea and I really believe in it. Thanks.

Aries104

Novice Member
Nov 20, 2016
Uh oH SpAgHettiOs! My finger slipped again! It looks like I'm still being ignored so here I am again.

I'm doing this because I genuinely care, not because I'm trying to be annoying. Please understand that. Also, consider this idea :D

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
This is not something we plan to do at this stage. The amount of work required by the build team to maintain 3 sets of lobbies (1.8, 1.9 and Bedrock) is difficult to justify, with the current system the changes between each network are minimal which helps when we come to do seasonal lobby updates. Another benefit of having our lobbies the same is that we then have a consistent experience across all our networks.

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
The amount of work required by the build team to maintain 3 sets of lobbies (1.8, 1.9 and Bedrock) is difficult to justify

Hmmm maybe open up those builder applications again? Its cubecraft’s fault that there arent enough builders.

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
I didn't say that there weren't enough builders, I said it was difficult to justify having our builders do the same thing 3 times. There are much better things that we could be doing instead.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom