• None (Please explain your answer)

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
Killaura is still obvious, as their head snaps around as soon as someone enters the attack radius of your player. Hit chains really are hard to come by. I get several hit chains, but, in 1.9, it really isn't that easy. What I mean in over 2 cps is that they are doing regular damage with over 2cps. Like 1.8 pvp in 1.9 but they are doing regular damage. [TBC]

Yeah still the same in a 1.9. Hit chains are almost impossible in 1.9 but happen 10+ times in 1.8 fights. Oh yeah that is right.

Reactions: Demosiz

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
I know im posting again on here, but this is seriously not that much of a rant! I hate how it is being called that, like please no? Its now a rant but it wasn't before, it doesn't have to be a rank. What players say about both sides is wrong. 1.9 pvp is for noobs/losers/scrubz...Wrong! 1.8 is just spam clicking and its easy... Wrong! The reason why I say it isn't easy is because there are many hackers, and there are also people who ave been 1.8 pvpers for a long time so they are very good. But most of them are on hypixel (hypixel is dumb, many people like it, but its so stupid) and not many are on cubecraft, but they are still there
Hypixel is not stupid. I dont know how you can say that when it has 5x has many players as cubecraft

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Hypixel is not stupid. I dont know how you can say that when it has 5x has many players as cubecraft
Your message is stupid.

(In other words, learn to accept other people's opinions. Just because your opinion isn't the same as theirs, it doesn't mean that it is wrong or if it were to be the same, it doesn't mean that it is right. Everyone has their own opinions for something and it shouldn't be judged by other people.)

Reactions: Lilleh__

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
Your message is stupid.

(In other words, learn to accept other people's opinions. Just because your opinion isn't the same as theirs, it doesn't mean that it is wrong or if it were to be the same, it doesn't mean that it is right. Everyone has their own opinions for something and it shouldn't be judged by other people.)
Is this because Im saying w tapping doesnt give you more reach? I was just saying my opinion that hypixel wasn't stupid anyway.

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Is this because Im saying w tapping doesnt give you more reach?
Fun fact: I didn't recall you saying that until I checked again + what does that have to do with my previous post? In my eyes you're just trying to gasp in some salt no matter where it comes from to throw it onto other people without realizing it makes no sense with what you're responding to.

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
Fun fact: I didn't recall you saying that until I checked again + what does that have to do with my previous post? In my eyes you're just trying to gasp in some salt no matter where it comes from to throw it onto other people without realizing it makes no sense with what you're responding to.
Well you seemed pretty heated over nothing so...

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Did you edit this thread? I don't remember seeing all this when I responded earlier

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
I, myself, am a fan of 1.8 pvp. I dislike 1.9 pvp simply for the fact that it completely disheveled my gameplay to the point where I feel like a minecraft noob again. I, like many, would be forced to retire old tricks, tactics, and tips of 1.8 pvp, and that is just depressing. Especially to those like me who have been playing since late 1.5. Imagine you are really good at a game like csgo, pubg, terraria, pyre, etc., and one day, BOOM, new update that completely destroys your style of play. How do you feel? Now apply that to 1.8 players. I don't mean to hate too much on companies, but I personally believe that Microsoft has just gotten their hands on another game, but the only thing that will happen in the end is bitter ruin.

Now, back to the original topic:
I have a high doubt that, despite further updates that Microsoft decides to create and release, that most severs will just accept 1.9 pvp. After all, most of the PvP community is made up of 1.8 players, and servers really can't take that kind of risk. Small servers of about 1K people may be able to get away with it without angering too many people, but larger servers such as Cubecraft, Mineplex, Hypixel, etc. really just can't. I would expect that servers of that size would lose approximately a little more than half of the players. With players goes money, and without money, servers shut down. Let's say that every server converts to 1.13 when it is released. What do you think would happen?
I think the hate on Microsoft's updates would bolster, and at one point, Microsoft would lose so much money, they might re-add some 1.8 features. This may seem like I've taken it too far, but this is just what I believe.
Thanks for readin'
Tell me about I feel like a great noob hitting every 2 seconds

Reactions: TheOrangeShyGuy

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Okay, so those of you who think 1.8 is about spam clicking, read this, compare 1.8 pot pvp to 1.9 pot pvp (splash potions) in 1.8, you have to watch your health more often and not die early in the game, in 1.9, it's impossible to die early in pot pvp. You almost have all the time in the world to watch your health in 1.9. I'm not saying 1.9 doesn't have skill by the way.

L

Lightning McQueen

Friendly reminder : pot pvp doesnt work in 1.9 because u probably play on OP FFA in which legit nobody dies because the weapons are so weak. Correct me if im wrong

Reactions: TheOrangeShyGuy

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Friendly reminder : pot pvp doesnt work in 1.9 because u probably play on OP FFA in which legit nobody dies because the weapons are so weak. Correct me if im wrong
Okay, so those of you who think 1.8 is about spam clicking, read this, compare 1.8 pot pvp to 1.9 pot pvp (splash potions) in 1.8, you have to watch your health more often and not die early in the game, in 1.9, it's impossible to die early in pot pvp. You almost have all the time in the world to watch your health in 1.9. I'm not saying 1.9 doesn't have skill by the way.
Pot PvP doesn't work in 1.9 because the food's saturation regens more than the actual pot.

Cubecraft currently has 1 pot PvP kits and it's basically unplayable. No splash potions and it's simply 1.9 but with no cooldown.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Pot PvP doesn't work in 1.9 because the food's saturation regens more than the actual pot.

Cubecraft currently has 1 pot PvP kits and it's basically unplayable. No splash potions and it's simply 1.9 but with no cooldown.
Oh yeah, I forgot they don't have pot pvp in 1.9 pvp, my mistake, but still, 1.8 does require skill though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
happy birthday!
Changed my name to _EliteSexy, so thats me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐷
endertom100 wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy birthdayyyy!!! ^-^
Top Bottom