Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the Cubecraft staff actually consider these ideas?

• Total voters
Feb 9, 2018
hey look a forum game!

How you play: I come up with the name of an idea for a new Cubecraft game. Players then take turns building onto the concept and details of the game. Eventually I'll realize that the game has become a complete mess and make a new one!

Example:
LawsOfAviation: The first game title is Winter Warriors.
User McUserFace: Winter Warriors is an FFA PVP game where players fight each other using snowballs and special ice-wizarding abilities.
Pizza Delivery Guy: Winter Warriors is an FFA PVP game where players fight each other using snowballs and special holiday-themed weapons and magic powers. Players win by trapping other players in presents.
UnoriginalUsername: Winter Warriors is an FFA PVP game where players fight each other using snowballs and special holiday-themed weapons and magic powers. One such weapon is the Dreidel, which will spin around and home in on players before giving them a random buff or debuff. Players win by trapping other players in presents by buying Magic Gift Boxes. Players who are not trapped will respawn.

etc. etc.

Anyways, we're gonna go with that. Our first game is Winter Warriors. Try not to break Cubecraft.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Winter warriors is a game where you try and kill another player buy throwing snowballs to knock a player off a platform but you can also throw snowballs at the ground to build a bridge or a base

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
somewhere
Winter warriors is a game where you try and kill another player buy throwing snowballs to knock a player off a platform but you can also throw snowballs at the ground to build a bridge or a base. It's a christmas game and it has powerups.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom