Will you spread CubeHappiness with me?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California

The Following Movement!

I just want to let all you Cubecrafters know that today I started a new movement where I follow everyone I see on the forums! Today I've followed over 200 people and I plan to follow over 500 people to spread the Cubecraft love and to be a kind person!

And If your wondering what my suggestion is...

Suggestion: Join the Cause! Spread CubeHappiness (It is now a thing :))! Make people's days more happier and boost confidence for people new on the forums or Cubecraft! I even changed my username for this movement, so I think you can take time out of your day to follow a couple of people to make their days better.:D

Edit: This Is NOT an April Fool's Joke.

Spreading Happiness,
-TheCatWhoFollowsEveryone (or TheBlindingCat1).

The Following Challenge!
Me and @The Dark Savage decided to create a chalenge bettween ourselves! (You can join too, highly reccomended!)
To beat the challenge, we have to follow more people than @Tacosbefriends (sorry Tacos, it had to happen :() which is around 1,143 follows. (We have to follow more people than how many people follow Tacos) We haven't thought of a prize yet, but if you have an idea, suggestions are accepted down below!
If you like to join the competition, please messege me on my profile an I'll put you on the leaderboards!

Lederboards

TheDarkSavage - 1,000
TheCatWhoFollowsEveryone - 723
Spuuuni - 60
CookieBoy368 - ?

Suggested Prizes!

- Obsidian Rank for following 1,000,000
- £5-15 ($7 - $21) For Who Exeed Taco
-
-

Notes (Help)!
- Can somehow me and The Dark Savage edit this thread together cause I dont want to stay up all night updating this thread:).
-Pg 50.

Be Warned: Anyone who votes, comments, or likes this thread will be followed!;)

Last edited:

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Following someone is a nice feature to show that you like someone or to show that you like their posts. If you follow everybody you see, following someone wouldn't be special anymore so it loses, its effect, so it wouldn't really make people happy anymore. It would just become something 'normal'. But hey, it's your forums account and you are free to follow anybody if you want to.

Reactions: Lilleh__

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
Following someone is a nice feature to show that you like someone or to show that you like their posts. If you follow everybody you see, following someone wouldn't be special anymore so it loses, its effect, so it wouldn't really make people happy anymore. It would just become something 'normal'. But hey, it's your forums account and you are free to follow anybody if you want to.
It wouldn't be so special fo me but its special becuse it makes days happy for the people I follow who have just started out on the forums or don't get followed by anyone.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Thanks for doing this, but I'd never do this myself as I'd look like someone who follows everyone to get follow backs

Reactions: Dutudy

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Amazing idea!
I won't join this tho because I recently spend time unfollowing people I dont care about because I, to say it easy, don't care about 'em.

Reactions: CatsLoveRainbows

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
somewhere
I don't like to follow a lot of people (on everything else I have more followers than followees and I'm not that famous) but I'll follow a few.

D

Deleted member 352903

I think it’s a nice idea. I’ll give an obsidian rank to the first user following 1000000 people

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
How about a code for anyone that exceeds Tacos' count with a value of £5-15 for use in the store for the prize?

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom