Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
Well...depending on the size of the server it can varie from 25$ a month to 5000$ a month...depending of course...and including the ddos protection ...it can be VERY expensive...this is why server Owners are scared of this change
Change that to 40000$

Claudecode

Mar 7, 2014
Guys, I can't log in to CubeCraft... when it loads it takes a long time and then it says 'Timed Out'. Is this because of the new EULA or what?

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Guys, I can't log in to CubeCraft... when it loads it takes a long time and then it says 'Timed Out'. Is this because of the new EULA or what?
As you may have realized, it works already again, it had something to do with the Session of minecraft itself, look it up at xpaw.ru/mcstatus

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
It doesn't work for me yet. I think the owners are trolling us.
Well why should they troll their users, and btw rubix and halo are very nice Owners, they wouldnt do that. Cubecraftgames has to deal with changes because of the EULA. However, please open a new thread at Tech Support i guess, so you can fully discuss about it ;)

SpecialSleeper

Feb 22, 2014
Flordia
Exscuse my language but this is.... I spent my hard earned money on a rank because I enjoyed this server. I Don't know much About the "EULA" But I believe the donators are aloud to keep the perks that they bought without violating the "EULA" I want my perks back.... I derserve them because I payed for them and you can't take them away when we payed money for them just because people aren't aloud to buy ranks anymore. Now your making it were Stone's (Who haven't wasted there money) Have the same things as donators(Who did waste there money).

*Removed bad language*

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Henry #2

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Exscuse my language but this is .... I spent my hard earned money on a rank because I enjoyed this server. I Don't know much About the "EULA" But I believe the donators are aloud to keep the perks that they bought without violating the "EULA" I want my perks back.... I derserve them because I payed for them and you can't take them away when we payed money for them just because people aren't aloud to buy ranks anymore. Now your making it were Stone's (Who haven't wasted there money) Have the same things as donators(Who did waste there money).
I am really getting tired of saying this... You didn't buy perks, you didn't buy a rank, you donated.
Donation: The act of willingly giving something for a cause, NOT the act of giving something for something back.

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
Exscuse my language but this is .... I spent my hard earned money on a rank because I enjoyed this server. I Don't know much About the "EULA" But I believe the donators are aloud to keep the perks that they bought without violating the "EULA" I want my perks back.... I derserve them because I payed for them and you can't take them away when we payed money for them just because people aren't aloud to buy ranks anymore. Now your making it were Stone's (Who haven't wasted there money) Have the same things as donators(Who did waste there money).
This is getting extremly anoying...dont expect game changing perks anymore...its done unless Mojang changes his EULA...Secondly...CCG is not done changing the donor perks...they were simply taken by suprise...so they had to make dramatic changes...thiis will smooth out soon dw...Now...stop raging...Thanks

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Exscuse my language but this is .. I spent my hard earned money on a rank because I enjoyed this server. I Don't know much About the "EULA" But I believe the donators are aloud to keep the perks that they bought without violating the "EULA" I want my perks back.... I derserve them because I payed for them and you can't take them away when we payed money for them just because people aren't aloud to buy ranks anymore. Now your making it were Stone's (Who haven't wasted there money) Have the same things as donators(Who did waste there money).
To begin with, even though it's already said, you donate to the server, and as an exchange they can give you perks. The problem is that the Owners can't do anything about it, the new EULA got changed so Owners shouldn't be able to earn money by these servers. They Have to deal with it, so they can't give out perks for donator ranks. Normally you donate for the server, not for your own good. Also as it was said before, every complain goes to Mojang, because halo and Rubix can't change it. I hope after saying it the third time, everyone finally understands, because there are people who donated For Obsidian rank and not even they get that mad.

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
To begin with, even though it's already said, you donate to the server, and as an exchange they can give you perks. The problem is that the Owners can't do anything about it, the new EULA got changed so Owners shouldn't be able to earn money by these servers. They Have to deal with it, so they can't give out perks for donator ranks. Normally you donate for the server, not for your own good. Also as it was said before, every complain goes to Mojang, because halo and Rubix can't change it. I hope after saying it the third time, everyone finally understands, because there are people who donated For Obsidian rank and not even they get that mad.
Hard earned money? If its hard earned, why do you give it away to a server if its "bullshit"

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
Honestly,
I think CubeCraftGames can survive the drought. We have a great community that can back up the server!
I know it is kind of frustrating not having special kits in Kit-PvP, but a lot of us donated to help the server and not
to get special perks and kits. I hope CCG will survive!

-Lord
#LongLiveCubeCraft #BlameMojang #ChangeMinecraft
The fact we donated keeps the server up for a bit, we need people to donate to keep he server up a bit longer

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
The fact that it gives you a list of perks when you donate kinda makes it paying for perks tbh
But normally you wouldnt donate for them. The Owners are just that nice, that if you donate they want to give you a present for that (the donator perks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom