Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpecialSleeper

Feb 22, 2014
Flordia
I donated for the rank lapis, and I want it because I have been on other servers that are affected by the same things that u guys are..... and I keep my rank and all my perks soo....

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
What? It says Home | Donator Ranks | Donator rank up
No I mean something different. The server tells you that you receive perks for donating, but actually its not a "have-to" but I think you and me are both right, so lets just stop this useless discussion, and start worrying about the EULA

Reactions: Gjpoppy

TNTDude70

Jun 28, 2014
Ireland
Mojang seems to thinks servers are taking attention away from their Realms which they seem to be spend more time on than Minecraft 1.8. But the EULA has helped me appreciate more how I helped the server when I donated so I guess it's kind of good. Anyway good luck CCG.

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Mojang seems to thinks servers are taking attention away from their Realms which they seem to be spend more time on than Minecraft 1.8. But the EULA has helped me appreciate more how I helped the server when I donated so I guess it's kind of good. Anyway good luck CCG.
Mojang says that noone should earn money trough minecraft, thats why they changed the EULA, But actually the owners are just earning money to spend it on the server again, so it pretty much makes no sense at all, but negative comments about Mojang should be sent there i guess.

TNTDude70

Jun 28, 2014
Ireland
Mojang says that noone should earn money trough minecraft, thats why they changed the EULA, But actually the owners are just earning money to spend it on the server again, so it pretty much makes no sense at all, but negative comments about Mojang should be sent there i guess.
This defeats itself. Mojang are being slightly hypocritical here because they're earning the most money through Minecraft.

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
This defeats itself. Mojang are being slightly hypocritical here because they're earning the most money through Minecraft.
Not the point, mojang own minecraft, mojang made minecraft, servers use minecraft, servers make money from minecraft. Mojang have rights to the game, they are not being hipocrytes

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Yeah its a big difference if Mojang earns money trough their own games, or if the Users who bought the game earn money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom