Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy-Quill

Jun 22, 2014
Come on really i wasted 67 bucks on a gold that only haves emm nothing NOTHING just stupid things on the lobby servers way to go mojang. cant you guys at least leave the things for the ones who bought it before they anounce this like hypixel if i knew they were just going to give me the same things as the ones who are not donosr i have just spend my money in something that will not dissappear. Hope you can do something better for donors because all the fun games because of my rank arent fun now.
Don't you donate to ccg to support them? Or do you donate for items?

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
For items da >_> retarded its like buying a thing .
Do you even know what a donation is? A donation is giving a sum of money or something that has a cost of value to help a person or an orginazition, like a charity, or a Minecraft server. Buying something is to give a sum of money and expect a package of goods or items in return. You shouldn't expect anything from donation, if you for some reason thought otherwise, then you just want to feel powerful, and you didn't "donate" to help anyone but yourself. Honestly, I can live without these perks that were taken away because of the new EULA, as long as I know that I've helped keep this server alive, I'm perfectly fine.

wriggo12345

Dec 22, 2013
Do you even know what a donation is? A donation is giving a sum of money or something that has a cost of value to help a person or an orginazition, like a charity, or a Minecraft server. Buying something is to give a sum of money and expect a package of goods or items in return. You shouldn't expect anything from donation, if you for some reason thought otherwise, then you just want to feel powerful, and you didn't "donate" to help anyone but yourself. Honestly, I can live without these perks that were taken away because of the new EULA, as long as I know that I've helped keep this server alive, I'm perfectly fine.
Couldn't have said it better.

sonic69812

Dec 6, 2013
USA
This might be off topic but i looked at the donation website for cubecraft and sadly there only at 4 percent, this is NOT good

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
I highly doubt that Mojang would EVER shutdown a server...it simply will not happen...It would be shooting them selves in the foot
And OMG sending ur rant email...wont change the situation...OMG it wont ...they dont want ppl selling perk wich are 10000$... and because of that abuse...there telling ALL the servers to stop...Im 99% sure the EULA will get back to normal...and anyways..this is not a new EULA...its been here for months...its just that someone abused the system and created this restrain...this wont last long at all...BTW Mojang HAS the right to do this...its there game...and you cant do anything about it...

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
I highly doubt that Mojang would EVER shutdown a server...it simply will not happen...It would be shooting them selves in the foot
And OMG sending ur rant email...wont change the situation...OMG it wont ...they dont want ppl selling perk wich are 10000$... and because of that abuse...there telling ALL the servers to stop...Im 99% sure the EULA will get back to normal...and anyways..this is not a new EULA...its been here for months...its just that someone abused the system and created this restrain...this wont last long at all...BTW Mojang HAS the right to do this...its there game...and you cant do anything about it...
The amount of dots in that post

Reactions: Trickmaster

Andres

May 20, 2014
hahha i would not give 67 bucks for free man i would max give 10 bucks to help you guys.

Lukedog1645

Jul 9, 2014
Lazed dolphin why are u mod again my ipad is lagging bad hope this types right I'm to lazy

Raindrop57

Mar 29, 2014
A Raincloud
Mojang wouldn't shut down the server, Halo would be forced to shut it down due to lack of donations, since most donations were because perks existed.

And I agree, it's unfair that because a few people misbehave, everyone gets the punishment... I hope this EULA is gone soon.

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
Mojang wouldn't shut down the server, Halo would be forced to shut it down due to lack of donations, since most donations were because perks existed.

Yes in this instance yes...But Mojang threatened (best grammar you've ever seen) to sue a server...this is why it all started...

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
How much money do you need to run the server though? Also do any donations go to some other thing?
Well...depending on the size of the server it can varie from 25$ a month to 5000$ a month...depending of course...and including the ddos protection ...it can be VERY expensive...this is why server Owners are scared of this change

ateubs429

Mar 23, 2014
Is their anyway that the basic world edit commands could be turned on for everyone? World edit makes things way more convenient for building, and, correct me if I'm wrong, but if everyone could use world edit, it wouldn't be against the Eula, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom